Company: Rosendin Electric, Inc.
Posted on: June 6, 2021
The Safety Manager is responsible for administering the project
safety programs to maintain a safe and healthy work
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform frequent audits of all work areas. Provide safety
expertise in response to all identified deficiencies and requests
for safety assistance.
- Prepare professional reports, conduct safety briefings, act as
company spokesperson for all safety issues, and research and answer
all safety questions and concerns.
- Resolve all safety issues and provide emergency response as
needed that arise from customers, employees, and company
- Develop and implement safety program elements, as needed, to
comply with customer and regulatory requirements.
- Perform comprehensive, in-depth investigations of all injury
and loss incidents, identify all causal factors, develop and
implement measures to prevent recurrence, and follow up to ensure
- Conduct safety training, testing and record keeping for all
employees (HazCom, Fall Protection, Energized Electrical Work,
Lockout/Tag out, etc.)
- Coordinate with company management team and customer agencies
to ensure all safety requirements are identified, communicated to
employees, and fulfilled
- Manage the safety program budget, planning, acquiring,
controlling, and distributing all safety equipment, supplies, and
- Responsible for injury case management; coordination with
insurance representatives and vendors
- The duties and responsibilities are intended to describe the
general nature and scope of work being performed by this position.
This is not a complete listing and other duties will be assigned
based on the position's role within the business unit.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree in Construction Management, Occupational
Safety & Health, or related field preferred.
- OSHA 30 Construction Certification
- CPR - First Aid Certification
- OSHA 500 Certification preferred
- Professional Safety Certification (i.e.: Construction Health &
Safety Tech (CHST) preferred
- Minimum 2 years of safety construction experience. Can be
combination of training, education, and relevant work
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Ability to recognize hazardous situations & recommend
corrective measures is essential
- Thorough understanding of all federal, state and local
- Proficient in using a computer and Microsoft Office (Outlook,
Word, Excel, etc.); Oracle preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational, record-keeping and follow- up
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks, changing
priorities as necessary
- Ability to work under time pressure and adapt to changing
requirements with a positive attitude
- Ability to interact effectively and professionally with all
levels of employees, both management and staff alike, vendors,
clients, and others
- Ability to be self-motivated, proactive and an effective team
10 - 25%
- General work environment - sitting, standing, walking, typing,
carrying, pushing, bending. Work is conducted in both indoor office
settings, and outdoor constructions jobsite settings. Environmental
conditions will vary
- Noise level varies based on location
- Occasional lifting of up to 40 lbs.
Rosendin is committed to creating a diverse environment and is
proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are
considered regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or
Keywords: Rosendin Electric, Inc., Tempe , Safety Manager, Other , Tempe, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!