Mortgage Servicing Professional / Customer Service - Bilingual
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Start something good. Empower your career. Become an employee
owner at Cenlar.
Employee owners have made Cenlar the nation's leading mortgage
loan subservicer. Our unique culture is defined by our core values
of respect, trust, integrity and care. Company ownership, a
promote-from-within philosophy, and opportunities for continuous
professional growth make Cenlar a great place to launch or boost
your career. Consider this opportunity to join our team as a
Mortgage Servicing Professional I - Bilingual.
The Mortgage Servicing Professional - Bilingual is responsible
for handling all levels of mortgage servicing calls in a blended
environment (inbound and outbound), efficiently, professionally and
in a courteous, friendly manner. These positions are responsible
for executing excellent listening, problem resolution and
communication skills (verbal/written) and are required to be
proficient in English and Spanish (verbal and written).
- Handles all levels of mortgage servicing inquiries (i.e.
payments, escrow analysis, insurance and tax)
- Researches and resolves inquiries via the phone, while
continuously providing first call resolution
- Ability to work in a fast paced, structured environment
adhering to key performance metrics with high emphasis on quality
- Promotes products and services with focus on customer
satisfaction and retention
- Responsible for working to meet individual and team goals for
service level agreements on a daily basis
- Completes other duties and projects as assigned by the
- External - Mortgagors, Insurance Agents, Title Insurance
Representatives, Tax Collectors, Investors, Clients
- Internal - All internal departments throughout the company,
primary focus on servicing areas: Client Relations, Cash
Management, Payoffs, Default, Insurance, Tax, Special Products,
- High school degree required
- Participates in a comprehensive training program, meeting
assessment requirements throughout
- Successful completion of New Hire Training Program
- Strong work ethic including strict adherence to work schedule
times and deadlines
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to change quickly
- Ability to work with all levels of management
- Strong interpersonal relationship skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent Listening skills
- Strong problem resolution skills
- Must be able to work nights and weekends; variable schedule(s)
- Candidates will be assessed based on relevant skills and
- Must pass a language proficiency assessment
As an employee-owner at Cenlar, you'll receive an outstanding
benefits package that includes paid medical, dental, and life
insurance, 401(k), and tuition assistance as well as opportunities
for training and professional advancement.
Cenlar is a drug-free workplace and an equal employment
opportunity/affirmative action employer M/F/D/V/SO.
Keywords: Cenlar, Tempe , Mortgage Servicing Professional / Customer Service - Bilingual, Other , Tempe, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!