Front Desk Agent
Company: Hilton Garden Inn & Home2 Suites by Hilton - T
Posted on: June 6, 2021
When you join our team, you will receive a $300
Sign-On Bonus for this position! As our newest team member, you
will receive $100 as soon as your 1st paycheck,
and the remaining $200 paid out after
90 days of employment with the company.
The Front Office Agent is responsible for providing consistent
excellent service to guests/clients before arrival, upon arrival,
and during their stay, from check-in to checkout. This employee
will be responsible for registration, checkout, and cashiering.What
you will be doing
- Welcome and register guests expeditiously, provide information
to guests as needed, obtain identification and credit/check
approval as directed by hotel policy. Verify rate and departure
date. Confirm and modify information required to complete the
registration process as per hotel procedures.
- Answer all guest questions accurately and resolve problems in a
timely manner ensuring guest satisfaction. Authorize revenue
allowances as allowed by hotel policy.
- Resolve guest problems and complaints following the L.E.A.D
Widewaters Hotels process.
- Upsell guest rooms, food & beverage outlets if applicable and
seasonal hotel promotions.
- Make restaurant, transportation, and/or entertainment
reservations for guests, plus other Concierge services as requested
and have thorough knowledge of hotel amenities, company, and local
area & attractions.
- Communicate with other hotel departments to maintain a high
level of guest satisfaction.
- Maintain an understanding of hotel history, services, facility
information, and rates and packages.
- Thank guests with genuine appreciation at the end of each stay,
and ask Is there anything that we could have done better to make
your stay more enjoyable?
- Register guests in Reservations/PMS and follow proper check-in,
check out procedures.
- Review Front Desk log when coming on shift and record pertinent
information as needed throughout the shift.
- Post charges to individual room or master account.
- Manage cash/credit transactions and maintain a personal
- Accept payment for guest accounts including third party,
advance purchase reservations, and during the time of registration
at check- in/check-out.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others
and support team to reach goals.
- Assists others as needed and special projects, as
- Associates Degree in Hospitality or Travel & Tourism
- A minimum of one (1) year experience in a front office
- Must possess a thorough knowledge of the hospitality industry
and have sound administrative skills.
- Must be able to speak, read, write and understand the primary
language(s) used in the workplace.
- Strong Guest Service Skills
- Able to work on PMS software.
- Able to communicate effectively with guests, management, and
- CPR certification is a plus.
- Must be able to stand up to 8 hours at a time.
- Must have a positive attitude at all times.
Keywords: Hilton Garden Inn & Home2 Suites by Hilton - T, Tempe , Front Desk Agent, Other , Tempe, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!