Company: Ricoh Americas Corporation
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Leads day-to-day operations of specified up to 2-person site,
service or shift. Develops, implements and reviews related
procedures. Invoices accounts and interacts with customers and
various business units to maintain an acceptable work environment.
Responsible for assisting in the daily management of assigned
facility by reporting and escalating facility related issues;
assists in maintaining acceptable profit levels and ensures that
customer expectations are met. The Site Leader is the point person
on site for customer issues and contract compliance for sites with
no Site Manager assigned.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for effective implementation and management of
RICOH Service Excellence.
- Understands Service Level Agreements and is able to execute and
report on effectively achieving them
- Understands contractual obligations and is able to track
compliance and remedies
- Functions as a document specialist or other operations
- May maintain daily routine functions to include
creating/completing work orders, contractor monitoring,
inspections, reporting facility related issues, lending support as
- Handles formal contact with the customer on a daily basis in
- May include interaction with contracted vendors, facility
management and occupants.
- May be required to escort vendors through tours, inspections or
problem resolution. Reports light bulb outages, plumbing issues,
system malfunctions and assist in scheduling repairs as
- May assist in small office moves to include; movement of
smaller items, assessing seating, layout needs and scheduling.
- May be responsible to monitor levels and manage ordering of
office supplies and stationary.
- Conference room coordination and A/V equipment resource
- Provides training on workflow and machine operations when
- Ensures payroll accuracy by overseeing and correcting all time
- Achieves shift profitability in the area of cost of goods by
effectively supervising the shift in the use of company materials
- Ensures the quality of operations for shift by assisting in the
achievement of goals in Audit and Deadline compliance.
- Meets quality and deadline standards by the effective use of
job scheduling practices.
- Maintains efficient workflow by holding direct reports
accountable for quality and efficiency of their work.
- Facilitates resolution of issues concerning pricing, orders-in
and invoicing by interacting and communicating with sales
- Ensures all direct reports execute objectives by the use of a
developmental plan/ninety (90) day plan and regular performance
reviews; posting productivity, quality and deadline results.
- Maintains positive internal working relationships with all
department employees by communicating in a professional
- Completes site reports and other paperwork on time and
- Completes month-end management report in the absence of Site
- Possesses ability to manage financial results by interpreting
projecting, managing declining balances and reconciling profit and
- Responsible for managing P-L.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Assist the assigned AOM/ESM or NOM with staffing and
performance management of site personnel".
- Uses Ricoh policy and tools to address any performance and/or
attendance issues for direct reports.
- Place requisitions for site products and supplies by utilizing
Oracle's iProcurement application.
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience, and Certifications)
- Typically Requires:
- Requires high school diploma or GED and 2+ years of experience
in a related field.
- Requires experience in delivering classroom and/or informal
- Requires experience in operation of the most advanced machines,
performing complex jobs.
- Requires experience in setting goals by defining and
prioritizing specific, realistic objectives.
At Ricoh, we embrace and respect the collective and unique
talents, experiences, and perspectives of all people. Together, we
inspire remarkable innovation. That is how we live the Ricoh Way.
And with our commitment to ethics, you can be sure that we are
doing it with transparency, integrity, and corporate social
Ricoh is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer --
Keywords: Ricoh Americas Corporation, Tempe , Site Leader, Other , Tempe, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!