Company: Vive Family Support Program
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Looking for work where you can make a difference?
At Embark you can have a career in creating JOY and HEALING
Job Title: Recruiting Assistant
Company: Embark Behavioral Health, Tempe, AZ
Reports to: VP of Talent
- Embark Behavioral Health offers an amazing atmosphere of
acceptance and support in a professional, friendly environment. The
Embark support office is located in Tempe, AZ and supports 1,200
employees across the nation in 20 different locations and growing.
The local area, known for its moderate temperature in the winter
and over 300 days of sunny weather, is perfect for the outdoor
enthusiast. Tempe, located in the east Phoenix valley offers a wide
range of activities from professional and collegiate sports to one
of the longest-standing, juried arts festivals in the state.
Arizona is best known for the breath-taking views of the Grand
Canyon, Monument Valley, and other nationally recognized
recreational areas like Glen Canyon National Recreation Area and
Sedona. Mother nature is on fully display in the beautiful state of
- Embark is striving to bring adolescent depression, anxiety, and
suicide to all-time lows by 2028.
- Embark programs serve families, students, and young adults at
clinics and residential treatment programs located throughout the
- As a member of the Embark team, you will be fully supported by
key Embark leaders who share your passion to find top A-Player
talent to join the Embark family. Together we remain focused on the
mission to facilitate lasting positive change for young people and
What does Embark offer you? (www.embarkbh.com)
As the Recruiting Assistant, you will enjoy the following
- Access to professional growth using our leading-edge strategies
and trainings with our exceptional leaders.
- Competitive pay
- Comprehensive Benefit Program that includes medical insurance
with a generous company contribution towards a high deductible
plan, dental insurance, vision insurance, voluntary life and
AD&D insurance, long-term disability, 401K with company
matching, and paid maternal leave.
- Company paid holidays plus a PTO accrual schedule.
- Opportunity to influence growth and lasting change among
adolescents and their families, create joy in their lives, and heal
- Join a team of nationally recognized industry leaders who
provide you with a framework of training and support.
- At Embark, team members embrace the core values of empathy,
trusting relationships, service, growth, and results.
What do you bring to this position?
- Analytical skillset with excellent attention to detail.
- Extensive social media knowledge, specifically related to
recruiting candidates and leveraging social media to find qualified
- Experience with and competency of LinkedIn and LinkedIn
- The ability to move quickly and efficiently by posting jobs,
updating job ads, and tracking candidate progress.
- Preferred experience recruiting in the behavioral health field
with detailed knowledge of clinical work, social work, mental
health counseling, or related clinical discipline.
- Possesses a work ethic that is action oriented and results
- Able to overcome obstacles and focus on solutions.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adjust
quickly to company hiring needs.
- A desire to facilitate company growth through a team approach,
working with recruiters, program leaders and hiring managers.
- Ability to communicate effectively, clearly, and timely in
speech, in-person and over the phone.
- Outstanding writing and grammar skills.
- Minimum high school diploma or GED.
- Ability to pass a state background check and work in an office
setting (this is NOT a remote position).
I am interested in learning more. Who do I contact?
- Ryan can be reached via email at email@example.com
Embark is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Embark is committed to
enriching the therapeutic and healing experience it offers through
the diversity of its employees and community. Embark seeks to
recruit and support a broadly diverse staff who will contribute to
the organization's excellence, diversity of viewpoints and
experiences, and relevance in a global society.
Keywords: Vive Family Support Program, Tempe , Recruiting Assistant, Other , Tempe, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!