Company: The Go Daddy Group Inc
Posted on: June 6, 2021
GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by
providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. With 20
million customers worldwide, GoDaddy is the place people come to
name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers
and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the
tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and
personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company
Location: This role is located in our Tempe office and requires
that the Admin go into the office weekly to manage documents.
What you'll get to do...
- Analyze domestic and foreign subpoenas, law enforcement, and
other regulatory and legal requests to ensure that they meet the
legal standards for such requests, based upon your knowledge and
- Assist in processing demands including compiling and
classifying data necessary to respond to information requests
- Work with and prepare correspondence to outside legal counsel,
law enforcement, and internal employees related to legal
- Timely and accurately process requests, all while ensuring the
privacy and security of business and customer information in
accordance with the law and GoDaddy's various policies and
- Close, index, and arrange for storage of request files.
- May travel to represent the company in court as custodian of
- Work both in office and remotely as needed.
Your experience should include...
- 1-3 years of experience in either drafting or responding to
subpoenas or other legal requests with knowledge and understanding
of legal terms and processes required
- Must have the ability to independently assess legal and
business risks when reviewing subpoenas and document requests
- Must be able to manage and coordinate a high volume of projects
and other matters in a fast-paced atmosphere with minimal
- Must have excellent organizational and time management skills,
with the ability to meet tight deadlines on multiple projects in a
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must have attention to detail
- 1+ year experience in the Internet industry preferred
- International experience and foreign language skills in India
and Brazil is a plus
- Strong proficiency with Word, Excel, and Adobe required;
experience with database management programs (including HTML-based)
- Professional, proactive, enthusiastic attitude
We've got your back...
Enjoy our many benefits (My Wallet), including paid time off,
401k, equity grants and parental leave. Join one of our employee
resource groups (Culture). Continue to have a side hustle, if you
have one (we love entrepreneurs, remember?). Most importantly, come
as you are and make your own way.
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will
not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of
age, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship,
religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity
or expression (including against any individual that is
transitioning, has transitioned, or is perceived to be
transitioning), marital status or civil partnership/union status,
physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy,
childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or
any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local
law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with
criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal
If you need help completing an application for a position with
GoDaddy, please contact our Recruiting Team at
GoDaddy doesn't accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or
Keywords: The Go Daddy Group Inc, Tempe , Legal Admin, Other , Tempe, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!