Sales Associate Director
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Please Note: Job cannot be performed in the state of Colorado,
Sales Associate Director
Come join Concentrix - a fast paced fun company growing at the
speed of light! We are expanding our sales engagement with one of
the biggest and best global brands in the technology vertical with
over $180B in annual revenue! The Associate Director, Sales will be
responsible for leading the sales teams in this new Digital
Advertising Sales line of business for one of Concentrix's fastest
growing technology clients! Come and be a part of an exciting team
where our top core values include being "Fanatical about our
clients and staff, Are Tenacious in our pursuit of excellence, and
are Disruptive in the marketplace. There will be endless growth
potential with this exciting new engagement, growing our sales
offering with this global leading technology client. Our site is
located in fun downtown Tempe across from the Tempe Diablo Baseball
Stadium, convenient to several nearby highways with desirable
covered parking and great views from our state-of-the-art facility!
Are you competitive and like to win? Let's connect!
Essential Functions/Core Responsibilities
- Responsible for managing a B2B sales business unit, dealing in
Digital Advertising Sales
- Drive the teams to meet and exceed all sales quotas, ensuring a
first class customer experience
- Ensure the team has the training, tools and support needed to
have meaningful and productive consultative sales conversations in
a Business to Business setting, desired to help optimize our
client's customers business in the exciting and rapidly growing
digital marketing arena
- Build team structure, recognize leadership potential, and
support career development through enhancing capabilities within
the team. We know our greatest asset is our people - come help us
create a fun and energizing culture!
- Own the client relationship, providing visibility to
performance, market trends and making innovative and data led value
add suggestions for growth and performance uplift.
- Provide thought leadership both internally and externally
across the account
- Monitor and manage the account P&L
- Help enable a culture of winning with a fun high energy
environment. Win. Have fun. Repeat!
- 12+ years of experience in a senior sales management role, with
a minimum of 6 - 8 years' experience leading B2B advertising sales,
digital marketing or consulting sales teams
- Bachelor's degree as a minimum,
- Competitive team oriented player who enjoys building teams and
- Knowledge of traditional and contemporary/online marketing
strategy and tactics. Product knowledge across all digital
advertising products areas
- Extensive and proven experience managing high revenue quota
teams with focus on new account activations, client on-boarding and
online ads optimization techniques.
- Expert in communication skills and styles, both written and
verbal. Demonstrated ability to effectively present information
both internally and externally up to and including C suite
- Proven ability to lead and organize multi-disciplinary projects
and initiatives in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented business
- Thought leader with proven ability to significantly influence
at all levels within the organization
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature
and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all
responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel working
within this job title.
USA Tempe AZ - Fountainhead Pkwy
Keywords: Concentrix, Tempe , Sales Associate Director, Other , Tempe, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!