Sr. Specialist, Customer Billing
Company: Ricoh Americas Corporation
Posted on: June 6, 2021
This position is responsible for complex problem resolution for
high revenue customers. Provides high level relationship management
with internal and external customer's by demonstrating prompt and
thorough attention to issues and request. Responsible for business
retention by assisting with Service Level Agreement adherence and
ensuring overall customer satisfaction. This position will identify
the root cause of problems encountered by sales reps and will
actively propose solutions. Ability to fully support the customer
cross functionally and interacts with other members of the
organization as required, in support of the customer and Ricoh.
Supports Strategic Customer's will Billing, Contracts and Invoicing
Support. Responsible for the management of accounts that have
revenue of $10M or more a year. This position provides a high level
of customer service to internal and external customers in resolving
complex issues. Interacts with other members of the organization as
required, in support of the customers and Ricoh. Partnership with
Lease Portfolio Team/leasing partners to work through detailed
account reconciliation requiring a high degree of account
management and interfaces with the customer.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Serves as a focal point to resolve customer issues received by
the Area including invoicing and billing issues.
- Will have full ownership of customer inquiries, providing
timely customer service support on issues related to billing, order
status, deliver, cancelation, etc.
- Customer Facing using Ricoh Technology -- UCS/White Board
- Enters maintenance/contract data into billing system as sold by
- Obtains meter reads, purchase order numbers and other billing
information, as necessary, from customers and other Ricoh
- Works in conjunction with internals customers at the highest
level to resolve discrepancies that may have resulted in delinquent
- Facilitate the resolution of issues as assigned to ensure
optimal customer satisfaction levels
- Creates and maintains contract records and billings.
- Works independently to identify root cause of problems
encountered by the customer with the ability to identify resolution
needed and communicate an action plan to correct and mitigate
- Maintains database integrity by ensuring verification of
customer information and file maintenance (i.e., contact
information, customer account changes, addresses, phone #,
equipment ID #, etc) and forward as necessary.
- Provides training on maintenance agreements and supports
questions on standard service and billing options.
- Drives Service Level Agreement Compliance to ensure that all
commitments and customer expectations are met or exceeded
- Responsible for the end to end process for customer to include
- Contract Management, Billing Resolution, Invoice
- Partnership with the following groups to ensure all customer
expectations are met:
- Sales and Sales Leadership, Technology Services/Managed
Services, On Boarding, Order Management, AR
- Meets department's attendance and punctuality standards. Allow
flexible availability to accommodate work schedule, when
- Level of interaction with the customer could be at the highest
- Interaction could be with Directors VP's, C-Level Employees as
well Managing Partner and General Counsel of Law Firms
- Some overtime is required to meet deadlines.
- Written Communication with customer to include:
- Meeting Minutes, Actions Plans, CAD's (entry project
- Ability to facilitate calls with internal and external
customers with little to no supervision
- Provides complex reporting/spreadsheets as requested by
customer and/or Sales professional.
- Creates efficiencies in interdepartmental practices and
- Assists Customer Billing Specialist and Sr. Specialist with
complex issues acting as a coach or mentor to junior peers.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience, and Certifications)
- Four-year college degree preferred or equivalent business
experience in business environment
- Requires 3+ years of business experience, including any
combination of Ricoh and/or general business; 1-2 years of Customer
Billing experience is desired.
At Ricoh, we embrace and respect the collective and unique
talents, experiences, and perspectives of all people. Together, we
inspire remarkable innovation. That is how we live the Ricoh Way.
And with our commitment to ethics, you can be sure that we are
doing it with transparency, integrity, and corporate social
Ricoh is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer --
Keywords: Ricoh Americas Corporation, Tempe , Sr. Specialist, Customer Billing, Other , Tempe, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!