Sr Spec, Order Administrator
Company: Ricoh Americas Corporation
Posted on: June 6, 2021
The Order Administrator is responsible for supporting the Sales
organization in generating profitable, quality orders as well as
plays a pivotal role in the management of the orders for equipment,
service and services delivery to the Ricoh customers. The Order
Administrator owns the key sales order process steps between the
Sales Rep, who generates the sales opportunity and order data, and
serves as a central point of contact for all aspects of order
management from the point of an order being Booked through Billing
and Funding. Acting as a liaison between the Sales Teams, Billing,
Supply Chain, Central Planning/Purchasing, Enterprise Services, RFS
and Third-Party Lease vendors, the Order Administrator manages
every aspect of the order. While driving orders to completion,
serves as a Subject Matter Expert providing and managing order
status updates as requested, technical assistance, and delivery
coordination to Supply Chain, Sales, Service and Customer
Administration Leadership. Provides excellent customer service and
ensures that the customer receives correct equipment order as well
as accurate invoices. Manages incoming/outgoing communication with
Sales regarding order statuses while keeping the applicable
departments engaged. Addresses issues that are encountered and
ensures that communication and updates are processed in a timely
manner. In addition to the standard responsibilities, the Order
Administrator will also be responsible for reporting and customer
issue resolution along with managing the interaction with the Lease
Escalation Team, RFS and Third Party Lease Vendors to ensure
effective and expedited funding.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Receive sales orders from the Sales Rep: (1) as raw, basic data
that needs to be combined into a cohesive order and enter into the
sales order application, or (2) as a work-in-process order that is
partially or completely entered in the sales order
- Evaluates factors for orders that determine revenue and cost,
including pricing, lease rates, vendor credits, promos, and sales
- Verifies accuracy of product information, and pricing according
to published price structures and customer contract agreement;
follows up on any modifications to original order to ensure billing
- Ensures all associated supporting documentation is
- Completes sales orders based on the quality requirements
dictated in Ricoh Policy and procedures.
- Verifies accuracy of product information and customer contract
agreements; follows up on any modifications to original orders to
ensure billing accuracy.
- Maximizes order processing to ensure timely delivery and
invoicing in accordance with established cycle time
- Reviews results from leasing programs and accuracy of document
submittals with sales.
- Provides status update on open orders to sales; runs and
reconciles various Order Management reports.
- Expert knowledge in all customer accounts and order types
- If issues related to a sales order arise after it is passed to
Order Management, Senior Specialist is responsible for facilitating
- May serve as a lead in coordinating the flow of paperwork to
Associates and Specialist.
- Ensures excellent customer service to internal and external
- Manages orders booked in Oracle which includes the
responsibility of monitoring and providing internal status updates,
from the point of being booked through delivery, invoicing and
funding, as well as forecasting accuracy.
- Responsible for the progression of the order ensuring there are
no delays as to mitigate preventable month to month Order Roll
- Must be adept at communicating and collaborating with any
responsible parties as to the status of orders as requested
including Sales, Supply Chain, Service Operations and Finance
- Utilizes, reconciles and able to run and format various Order
- Advanced understanding of Microsoft Office Programs, including
Excel and Powerpoint
- Effectively executes to all targeted KPIs
- Operates as central point of contact for funding questions from
Sales, Sales Support, Enterprise Services, Financial Services and
Customer communication post invoicing. This includes intra-company
communication between business lines and divisions.
- Works on behalf of RICOH and the customer to streamline and
improve RICOH processes in order to increase efficiency,
effectiveness and customer satisfaction.
- Handles complex customer and lease invoicing disputes and
requests credit memos for any erroneous or modified billing.
- Ensures all transactions are billable and fundable before
- Responsible for initiating and processing the lease funding for
all lease deals
- Acts as liaison with third party leasing companies and customer
to resolve issues and ensure timely funding.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Assist with training of new employees
- Assist other team members with large and complex orders
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience, and Certifications)
- Requires a 2-year college degree or equivalent business
experience in business-to-business environment.
- Four-year college degree preferred.
- Minimum of 3 -- 5 years experience in a related field (sales,
customer service, operations, finance).
- Experience managing multiple priorities providing support to a
sales and service organization.
At Ricoh, we embrace and respect the collective and unique
talents, experiences, and perspectives of all people. Together, we
inspire remarkable innovation. That is how we live the Ricoh Way.
And with our commitment to ethics, you can be sure that we are
doing it with transparency, integrity, and corporate social
Ricoh is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer --
Keywords: Ricoh Americas Corporation, Tempe , Sr Spec, Order Administrator, Other , Tempe, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!