Business Analyst II
Company: Pulte Group, Inc.
Posted on: June 6, 2021
We know that BUILDING HOMES & COMMUNITIES BEGINS WITH BUILDING
THE BEST TEAM!
How would you like to be a part of team that has been providing
the American Dream of homeownership to families for more than 60
years? PulteGroup is a FORTUNE 500 company and one of America's top
residential builders. We put the consumer at the center of
everything we do and we stand above the competition in our
commitment to quality.
Our Vision is to Build Consumer Inspired Homes & Communities to
Make Lives Better and we believe that success starts with having
the right people.
At PulteGroup, we are committed to diversity and inclusion. We
value the differences of each employee and understand that being
consumer inspired means that we reflect the diversity of the
consumers we serve.
A position with PulteGroup offers a rich, fulfilling and
rewarding career across multiple geographies and brands. If you are
interested in being a part of our team, let's talk about your
career with PulteGroup!
- This role can be based out of Atlanta, GA or Tempe, AZ.
This role will be involved in various IT transformation projects
to provide business analysis and documentation for complex
applications, websites, databases and systems and defect
management. They will work with project teams to understand
business needs, translate them into requirements and deliver
effective, value-added solutions. This role will focus on
supporting our organization by engaging with key stakeholders,
developing requirements, and driving other actions to support
- Conducts analysis of business processes. Defines, documents and
manages business requirements according to approved
- Become subject matter expert in enterprise systems and business
- As the subject matter expert, researches and recommends
solutions of applications, systems, databases, or websites.
- Leads and facilitates collaborative business and systems
requirement gathering sessions.
- Predicts potential problems for applications and/or systems and
provides recommended solutions.
- Performs strategic business research and defines requirements
in support of simplifying and standardizing business processes and
the integration of systems.
- Build positive relationships and collaborate with project
teams, project sponsors and advisors, leadership and other key
- Evaluates dynamic business goals and drivers and predicts
potential enhancements for applications and/or systems.
- Participates in on-call rotation and performs escalated support
for production applications that involves advanced
- Participates in, or leads, internal initiatives for the
implementation, use, and improvement of processes, procedures,
guidelines, and metrics for the Business Analysis team or IT
- Provides leadership & mentoring to less senior members on and
off the team.
- Consults with other teams regarding technology solutions for
business needs and/or problem resolution.
- Proactively seeks out opportunities to collaborate with other
IT teams on project assignments and problem escalation.
Knowledge / Skills / Abilities:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including the
ability to communicate technical concepts to a non-technical
audience across all levels of the organization.
- Ability to handle a demanding workload and conflicting
priorities in a time-sensitive, rapidly changing environment.
- Strong knowledge of software development methodologies,
integration and processes.
- Build and maintain relationships across all levels of the
- Leads training and provides functional guidance to less
experienced Business Analysts.
- A bachelor's degree in a field related to the position or a
combination of related education and work experience in the area of
business analysis to equal four years.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience required in a Business Analyst
or similar role.
- Experience with Microsoft Azure DevOps preferred.
- Homebuilding experience a plus.
Keywords: Pulte Group, Inc., Tempe , Business Analyst II, Other , Tempe, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!