Fraud Analyst II - Contact Center
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Fraud Analyst II - Contact Center
- Requisition # 10043577-WD
- Job Type Day
- Location Tempe, ARIZONA
- Date Posted 05/24/2021
Your potential. Your opportunity.
Are you passionate about creating an exceptional client
Do you want your voice heard and your actions to count? Discover
your opportunity with Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), the
5th largest financial group in the world (as ranked by S&P
Global, April 2020).In the Americas, we're 13,000 colleagues,
striving to make a difference for every client, organization, and
community we serve. We stand for our values, developing positive
relationships built on integrity and respect. It's part of our
culture to put people first, listen to new and diverse ideas and
collaborate toward greater innovation, speed and agility. We're a
team that accepts responsibility for the future by asking the tough
questions and owning the solutions. Join MUFG and be empowered to
make your voice heard and your actions count.
We're looking for a Fraud Analyst to determine what action
should be taken on fraud cases based on predefined procedures. This
includes closing accounts, resolving client questions from branch
personnel or external customers and escalating to management. You
will evaluate cases for patterns and trends, failures in policies,
procedures and internal controls, and recommend changes for risk
- Responsible for reconciling, reviewing, and processing
identified risk transactions, determining the degree of operational
- Contact the office of account and make recommendations within
bank guidelines for exposure of potential loss situations.
- Limit potential loss exposure by placing holds or card status
to limit funds availability.
- Lead efforts for prevention and recovery, account closure,
reporting to ChexSystems, and referring to the appropriate
collection agency for recovery.
- Prepare and submit timely Suspicious Activity Reports (SAR's)
to meet OCC guidelines, maintaining all research and analysis.
- Recommend appropriate actions to exit high-risk clients.
- Prepare accounts for charge-off and allocate loss according to
- Respond to inquiries and act as the business liaison for branch
personnel, clients, and non-clients.
- Interpret case management system in order to assist management
with questions and resolve cases.
- Work closely with internal partners in analyzing and
understanding current fraud/loss trends.
- Identify other compliance or operational weaknesses (i.e. new
account documentation, failure to follow Bank policy etc.)
- Maintain working knowledge of related fraud applications and
The right candidate will have:
- 3 + years experience in fraud detection
- Advanced training and understanding of prevention techniques
(eg: hold decisions, new account screening)
- Excellent communication skills with attention to detail
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and decision-making
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Visio
- Bachelor's degree
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature
and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be
construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities duties and
skills required of personnel so classified.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action
Employer and committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds,
perspectives, and experience of our workforce to create
opportunities for our colleagues and our business. We do not
discriminate in employment decisions on the basis of any protected
A conviction is not an absolute bar to employment. Factors such
as the age of the offense, evidence of rehabilitation, seriousness
of violation, and job relatedness are considered in all employment
decisions. Additionally, it's the bank's policy to only inquire
into a candidate's criminal history after an offer has been made.
Federal law prohibits banks from employing individuals who have
been convicted of, or received a pretrial diversion for, certain
Keywords: MUFG, Tempe , Fraud Analyst II - Contact Center, Other , Tempe, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!