Sales Insights ( Analytical/ Analysis) Manager
Company: New Penn Financial
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Exceed the expectations of our residential mortgage borrowers &
business partners through superior service, simple processes, and
We deliver on this mission by empowering our employees by
encouraging and recognizing superior performance and innovative
solutions, by promoting teamwork and divisional cooperation.
NewRez is looking for an analytically minded sales analyst to
work alongside our Sales Leadership. The Sales Insights Manager
will conduct statistical analysis and synthesize results; develop
the specifications to leverage technology that will identify and
track KPIs and generate key reporting packages; and help to
implement sales effectiveness strategies. Aid in the creation and
administration of our compensation plans, as well as work with
Sales Leadership to create pathways for consistent performance
across the organization.
- Analyze data, understand trends, and draw conclusions to inform
business decisions on go-to market strategy
- Develop, monitor, and improve data, tools and reports required
for Senior Leadership, including, but not limited to, forecasting,
planning, budgeting, and performance management processes used
within the Sales teams (i.e. business intelligence, data hygiene,
- Lead the creation, articulation and interpretation of the sales
incentive compensation philosophy
- Develop, manage, and effectively implement the performance
reporting cadence, ensuring the right data and insights cascade to
the leadership team.
Other duties as directed Education and Experience
- 4+ years experience in a heavily analytical environment
Knowledge, Skill and Ability Requirements
- Solve complex problems
- Must embrace data mining and data analysis
- Ability to provide insight and guidance
- Detail orientated and organized with the ability to multi-task
and perform in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Exceptional experience in Microsoft Office
- Must work well in a team environment
- Welcomes constructive criticism, coaching and feedback on a
- Ability to prioritize and manage large volume of tasks
- Positive attitude with a lot of energy!
- 15 Paid Time Off (PTO) days and 18 after 1st anniversary!
- 8 Paid Holidays
- Casual Workplace
- Employee Engagement Activities
- Medical (including Health Savings Account & Flexible Savings
- Dental - RX - Vision - Life, Disability Insurance - 401(k) Plan
with company match! - Employee Assistance Plan
- Pet Insurance!
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate
our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age,
disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.
CA Notice at Collection
Keywords: New Penn Financial, Tempe , Sales Insights ( Analytical/ Analysis) Manager, Other , Tempe, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!