Inventory Control Coordinator
Company: The Hillman Group, Inc.
Posted on: June 6, 2021
The Hillman Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity and
Affirmative Action Employer and will not discriminate against an
applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed,
national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental
disability, protected veteran or military status, genetic
information, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender
identity, marital status, or any other legally recognized protected
basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or
ordinances. The information collected by this application is solely
to determine suitability for employment, verify identity and
maintain employment statistics on applicants.
Monitors inventory processes, identifies discrepancies and
performs a variety of transactions to maintain a highly accurate
level of inventory control. Coordinate daily inventory audits.
Back-up for the Tag Replenishment Planner. Interface with Customer
Service and FSRs to track the sets of the QT machines in the field,
and coordinate the transfer of tags for each.
Key Result Areas:
- Coordinate general product inventory audits
- Run Negative Report daily and initiate product audits for all
- Verify the daily transactions including part issues, builds,
transfers and adjustments.
- Verify audits by researching, reconciling the information in
the system to the physical audit adjustment.
- Generate reports as required to back up transactions and
history of product.
- Monitor the QA/MRB locations for product that has not processed
- Analyze Pet Tag inventories
- Monitor/update the QT machine sets are issued/adjusted to the
correct FSR Branch/Plant location in the system, on a weekly
- Monitor/update the QT Tags for the Cash/Credit machines from QT
location to the correct FSRs Branch/Plant, on a weekly basis.
- Organize the Pet Tags in the RETURNS location, transfer to
Pack-out area when quantity is full tray.
- Participate in the monthly FSR Physical Inventory process,
entry and verification of information from FSRs.
- Validate the Pet Tags returned from field, clean/inspect tags
to ensure quality is acceptable.
- Monitor the transfers from FSR to TMP Branch/Plant of the
- Coordinate with Customer Service to capture shipping errors so
that Credit is issued to customer.
- Maintain constant professional communications within the
Materials Department, with the FSRs, Customer Service, Purchasing,
Marketing, Shipping/Pack-out, Warehouse and Production
- Participate in all Safety training workshops and continue to
aid in training others.
- Identify solutions for inventory, systems or product tracking
issues, notify department(s) or personnel involved.
- Back up for Tag Replenishment Planner
- Validate FSR / Tempe on hand inventory.
- Enter/print replenishment orders.
- Enter/verify FSR physical inventories.
Takes initiative, and follows through on promises; accepts
responsibility for mistakes; protects confidentiality; voices
disagreement with tact; accepts & implements change.
Internal & External Customer Service
Exhibits cooperative behavior; anticipates customer needs &
initiates service in a timely manner; exceeds service expectations
at all times.
Communicates verbal & written information in a clear, concise
manner; invites contact and listens with respect; responds to voice
and email in a timely manner.
Arrives at meetings and appointments on time; interacts well
with various personalities; shares resources; supports team
decisions; contributes to team projects when asked.
Possesses current industry & job knowledge; is organized &
efficient; demonstrates effective time management & multi-tasking
skills; makes decisions in a timely manner.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Two years related experience or one year experience plus
related production and inventory control courses.
- Excellent analytical skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows Office applications (Excel,
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge of automated production/inventory control systems
(Oracle Enterprise 1)
- Job Family Operations Tempe
- Job Function OPS: Warehouse Operations
- Pay Type Hourly
- Travel Required No
- Required Education High School
- 8990 S Kyrene Rd, Tempe, AZ 85284, USA
Keywords: The Hillman Group, Inc., Tempe , Inventory Control Coordinator, Other , Tempe, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!