Appliance Purchasing Associate
Company: frontdoor, inc.
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Communicates with customers regarding appliance options when
covered appliances must be replaced. Assists customers in choosing
replacement appliances, while describing features and upgrade
- Handles inbound and outbound phone calls regarding appliance
options. Provides customer service for replacements, repairs,
upgrades, and/or cash-in-lieu of appliance.
- Interprets customer contracts and determines appropriate
replacement models for customers based on their current
- Assists customers in finding a comparable replacement appliance
from an approved list of preferred vendor suppliers.
- Offers customers options of upgrading appliances and discusses
- Makes contact with customers to discuss product replacement
and/or repair options.
- Places appliance orders for customers.
- Processes credit cards for upgrade orders.
- Handles escalated customer service issues until resolution is
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- 1-3 years of customer service experience and/or training
required, or an equivalent combination of education and
- Knowledge of contract coverage, including systems and
- Math skills
- Knowledge of business unit policies and procedures
- Conflict resolution skills
- Computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Attention to detail
- Adapt to a fast-paced environment
Physical Demands and Working Conditions
The physical demands are representative of those that must be
met by an employee to perform the essential function to this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Incumbent must be prepared to:
- Move up to 10 pounds occasionally, by lifting, carrying,
pushing, pulling, or otherwise repositioning objects.
- Sitting for long periods of time while using office equipment
such as computers, phones and etc.
- Fingering and Repetitive motions; such as movement of wrists,
hands and fingers while picking, pinching and typing during your
normal working environment.
- Express or exchange ideas with others through the use of spoken
word, quickly, accurately, and at an easily audible volume, and
receive detailed information through oral communication at usual
speaking levels without correction, and/or make fine
discriminations in the nature of sounds in the environment.
Incumbent is required to have:
- Close visual acuity to perform detail oriented activities at
distances close to the eyes, as well as visual acuity to perform
activities at or within arm's reach with skill, control, and
accuracy, such as preparing and analyzing data, viewing computer
screen and expansive reading.
- Incumbent will be subject to:
- Inside working conditions: The change of building environment
such as with or without air conditioning and heating.
Keywords: frontdoor, inc., Tempe , Appliance Purchasing Associate, Other , Tempe, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!