Customer Service Representative - Thursday-Monday 11am-7:30pm - Work From Home
Company: EMCOR Group
Posted on: June 6, 2021
EMCOR Facilities Services (EFS), an EMCOR core business, services
over 1 billion square feet of space worldwide. From corporate
campuses to single sites, EFS provides a range of services that
support mission-critical areas of financial services,
manufacturing, pharmaceutical, transportation, and government
Job Title: Customer Service Representative - Thursday-Monday
11am-7:30pm - Work From Home
Job Summary: The Customer Service Representative provides
primary/frontline telephone support for EMCOR Customer Solutions
Center (CSC) contracted customers, vendors and technicians. This
includes creating work orders and coordinating with necessary
parties to effectively and efficiently resolve customer issues in
ways that meet or exceed our customers expectations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answer incoming telephone calls from business customers calling
into our Customer Solutions Center (CSC).
- Use judgment and basic knowledge of facility maintenance
(provided as part of the initial job training) to determine proper
work order handling. This includes identifying the type of facility
maintenance issue the caller is requesting and the service
requirements to be provided for that type of issue.
- Create work orders from those calls, and dispatch the work
orders via email or web, within specified timelines to ensure
technicians arrive onsite within specified time frame.
- Escalate and track high priority work orders according to
- Follow customer-specific policies and procedures. Handle
multiple customers and take responsibility for following procedures
for each customer.
- Coordinate with customers, vendors, facility managers,
technicians and management to facilitate the flow of reactive
maintenance work in customer facilities.
- Prioritize work to meet or exceed established performance
- Provide work order follow-up and reporting as required.
- Additional duties as required or assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2-3 years office-based customer service or call center
experienced desired. Basic Facilities Maintenance knowledge
- Strong computer and phone skills. Ability to use web-based
computer applications and type with at least 90% accuracy.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, and
internal personal skills
- Able to manage telephone customer interactions and convey
confidence while resolving the customers issues.
- Professional, friendly demeanor with a customer-oriented
attitude. Good communication and listening skills. Able to accept
- Able to understand and accurately communicate customers needs,
while demonstrating critical thinking and problem solving
- Flexible availability to help staff our 24/7 operations.
- Able to thrive in a changing environment. (Every call is
different and requires a unique and customized response from the
- Able to complete work accurately while under deadline pressure.
This includes quickly making decisions with limited input from the
- Knowledge of facility maintenance services a plus.
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive
benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the
talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth
and success. Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Keywords: EMCOR Group, Tempe , Customer Service Representative - Thursday-Monday 11am-7:30pm - Work From Home, Other , Tempe, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!