Accts Receivable Specialist
Company: The Hillman Group, Inc.
Posted on: June 6, 2021
The Hillman Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity and
Affirmative Action Employer and will not discriminate against an
applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed,
national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental
disability, protected veteran or military status, genetic
information, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender
identity, marital status, or any other legally recognized protected
basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or
ordinances. The information collected by this application is solely
to determine suitability for employment, verify identity and
maintain employment statistics on applicants.
This position is an entry level Accounts Receivable job
functions. The person will prepare monthly accruals as well as
reconcile the certain Accounts Receivable balance sheet accounts.
Other duties include calculating the quarterly customer rebates,
assisting in maintaining cash requirements and other accounting
duties as required.
- Perform AR Daily functions, including sending customer invoices
daily and releases credit holds
- Contacts customers regarding outstanding invoices and arranges
- Manage and process the manual check refunds for all Vending
customers. Monitor the Paypal refunds that are processed by
- Collection of credit information on new accounts. Maintains the
company's credit files. Notifies supervisor of potential
- Maintains current information on all accounts (payment terms,
contact person, etc.).
- Communicates with customers and Hillman staff to ensure the
accuracy of information and procedures.
- Maintains a current knowledge of department operating policies
- Research fines and penalty deductions based on Contracts
- Gathers and maintains documentation to support internal and
- Ability to Multitask
- Performs all other related duties as assigned
Associates degree in accounting or similar college degree is
desired, but not required.
Candidates should have at least two years of experience in
Accounts Receivable or similar experience. The person holding this
position should possess solid communication, organizational and
interpersonal skills. The person should have a understanding of the
accounting process and of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP).
Intermediate knowledge of in Microsoft Excel is also required.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a
drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse
- Job Family Finance & Accounting
- Job Function FIN: Accts Payable/Receivable
- Pay Type Hourly
- Travel Required No
- Required Education High School
- 8990 S Kyrene Rd, Tempe, AZ 85284, USA
Keywords: The Hillman Group, Inc., Tempe , Accts Receivable Specialist, Other , Tempe, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!