Albertsons Companies is one of the largest food and drug
retailers with 2,300+ stores. The Albertsons Companies family of
brands includes some of the most prominent brands in food
retailing, with a growing base of loyal shoppers. Thanks to the
professionalism, diversity, spirit, and friendliness of our people,
we have locations across the U.S.
The Technology Department has an opening for a ServiceNow Admin
to support an expanding ServiceNow environment. This position is
located in Phoenix, Arizona.
This individual will perform day to day support and maintenance,
work with the functional team to address defects and complete minor
enhancements in ServiceNow.
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- General support, administration and maintenance of ServiceNow
platform and associated application for users, groups,
notifications, locations, etc.
- Work closely with ServiceNow functional team to build request
items and tasks using workflows to manage processes from the
customer to the fulfillment teams.
- Work directly with end users to resolve support issues within
- Monitor health, usage, and overall compliance of ServiceNow and
- Create and configure Business Rules, UI Policies, UI Actions,
Client Scripts and ACLs
- Coordinate application and platform upgrades
- Load, manipulate and maintain data between ServiceNow and other
- Create ServiceNow reports and dashboards.
- Flexibility to work with a variety of personalities and
- Team Player
- Must be a self-starter and keen to explore new solutions.
Qualifications: To be considered for this position, you must
minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related technical
field or 3+ years of related experience
- ServiceNow System Administrator certification
- 2+ years ServiceNow administration in an enterprise
- Must be technically savvy and able to work through technical
- Familiar with Service Oriented architecture and web services
integration (SOAP, WSDL, REST)
- Familiar with LDAP, MS Active Directory, ADFS
- Demonstrated skills in data management, solving problems and
able to work collaboratively within a team or independently.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
Preferred Qualifications: Candidates with these desired skills
will be given preferential consideration:
- ITIL Foundation Certifications
- Prefer experience with XML, HTML, AngularJS, PowerShell
Albertsons Companies is at the forefront of the revolution in
retail. With a fixation on innovation and building culture, our
team is rallying our company around a unique vision: forging a
retail winner that is admired for national strength, deep roots in
the communities we serve, and a team that has passion for food and
delivering great service.
Albertsons Culture Principles
- Compassion: We always treat each other with kindness and
- Team: We always support and recognize each other
- Inclusive: We always value everyone's perspective
- Learning: We always strive to grow and develop ourselves and
- Competitive: We always act with integrity to win over the
- Ownership: We always take actions to drive our success
- Work may be performed in a temperature-controlled
- Must sit, stand, or walk for extended periods of time.
- May spend long periods of time at desk or computer
- Will use keyboards, telephone, and other office equipment
during the course of normal workday.
- Stooping, bending, twisting, and reaching may be required in
completion of job duties.
- Work day is fast paced; some evening and weekend work may be
How to Apply: Interested candidates are encouraged to submit a
resume by visiting https://www.albertsonscompanies.com/careers/en/home.html
Diversity is fundamental at Albertsons Companies. We foster an
inclusive working environment where the different strengths and
perspectives of each employee is both recognized and valued. We
believe that building successful relationships with our customers
and our communities is only possible through the diversity of our
people. A diverse workforce leads to better teamwork and creative
thinking, as well as mutual understanding and respect.
The Albertsons Companies policy is to provide employment,
training, compensation, promotion, and other conditions of
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, sex, age,
disability, veteran status, medical condition, marital status, or
any other legally protected status.
We support a drug-free workplace -- some positions require
applicants offered a position to pass a pre-employment drug test
before they are hired.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER