AutoNation Collision Center Tempe
The Collision Porter is responsible for performing a variety of
duties as they relate to the operation of a collision center.
Who Would I Interact With?
This position interacts daily with Customers, Technicians,
Collision Manager, Service Associates, Parts Associates, Cashiers,
Sales Associates and Managers, just to name a few.
What are the day-to-day responsibilities?
* Pick up from and deliver customers to desired locations
* Pick up and deliver vehicles to sublet vendors and customers
* Move vehicles from intake area to storage area
* Move vehicles inside and outside of collision center to help
achieve production standards
* Maintain a neat and orderly production and paint areas by
sweeping, removal of trash and discarded parts as well as other
actions required to maintain the appearance of the production and
* Maintain other areas of the collision center such as the
offices, storage areas and around the outside of the collision
* Understand and follow federal, state and local regulations,
such as those governing the disposal of hazardous wastes
* Save and tag all warranty parts for storage
What are the requirements for this job?
* High School diploma or equivalent
* Must have a valid drivers license
* Experience providing quality customer service
* Ability to operate an automobile including automatic and
manual transmission vehicles
* Ability to exercise good judgment
AutoNation is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free
As America's largest and most recognized automotive retailer,
AutoNation is transforming the automotive industry through its bold
leadership, innovation, and comprehensive brand extensions. We are
committed to hiring driven, diverse Associates and supporting them
in growing their career within AutoNation. We offer paid training,
competitive pay & benefits and a culture that believes in investing
in our Associates' professional futures. With over 315 locations
from coast to coast, AutoNation has an opportunity for you. We've
sold over 13 million vehicles, the first automotive retailer to
reach this milestone. Our success is driven by our commitment to
delivering a peerless Customer experience through customer-focused
sales and service processes. We believe deeply in giving back, and
every car we sell helps to raise cancer research and treatment
awareness with a Pink Plate. We have proudly raised over $25
million dollars to drive out cancer, create awareness, and support
Join us as we pave the way to moving our company, our
communities and our industry forward. Apply today at a location
near you or wherever you dream the road will take you.