Distribution - Delivery Driver CDL A
Company: Chefs Warehouse
Posted on: June 6, 2021
The Chefs' Warehouse is a specialty food distributor that began
sourcing products focused on serving the specific needs of chefs
who own and/or operate some of the nation's leading menu-driven
independent restaurants, fine dining establishments, country clubs,
hotels, caterers, culinary schools and specialty food stores. We
believe that we have a distinct competitive advantage in serving
these customers as a result of our extensive selection of
distinctive and hard-to-find specialty and center-of-the-plate food
products, our product knowledge and our customer service. We serve
the finest restaurants, hotels, caterers and gourmet stores around
We are seeking a dependable, experienced Delivery Driver to
become a vital part of our delivery team. Physical strength and
stamina, as well as a clean driving record, are needed. Delivery
Drivers must be organized, efficient and professional at all times
while ensuring deliveries are made accurately and on time.
Delivery Driver Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure inventory stock matches delivery requirements.
- Follow set, scheduled route for daily deliveries.
- Read maps or set GPS to determine and track daily route.
- Ensure products are delivered in a timely manner.
- Load and organize product inventory from warehouse into your
vehicle and unload products in and out of truck as needed
throughout the day.
- Make sure inventory matches manifest (accompanying shipping
- Scan or write in confirmation of delivery upon arrival to
- Collect signature and/or payments at delivery locales.
- Deliver goods to specific locations determined by clients.
- Check in with warehouse on delivery progress as needed.
- Maintain and organize all delivery paperwork and deliver it to
the proper personnel at the end of each shift.
- Report any accidents or vehicle issues encountered while
enroute, to supervisors.
- Follow rules and regulations of the road at all times.
- Follow all company and state enforced safety requirements for
loading and unloading product.
Delivery Driver Requirements and Qualifications
- Possess a high school diploma or GED equivalent
- Have a valid driver's license.
- Must have a clean driving record with no moving
- Must Pass a DOT physical
- Proficient at driving and parking large vehicles.
- Physically fit and strong, able to lift 25 pounds
- Experience using hand trucks, pallet jacks and forklifts a
- Professional and pleasant disposition, able to give all clients
a positive customer service experience.
- Candidate should be dependable, hardworking and an effective
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
The Chefs' Warehouse is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does
not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed,
color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship
status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran
status, sexual orientation, arrest record, or any other
characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local
laws. Our management team is dedicated to this policy with respect
to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training,
compensation, benefits, employee activities and general treatment
Keywords: Chefs Warehouse, Tempe , Distribution - Delivery Driver CDL A, Other , Tempe, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!