EDQ - DQ Analyst, TERM
Posted on: May 3, 2021
EDQ - DQ Analyst, TERM
- Requisition # 10043230-WD
- Job Type Day
- Location Tempe, ARIZONA
- Date Posted 04/21/2021
Your potential. Your opportunity.
Do you want your voice heard and your actions to count?
Discover your opportunity with Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group
(MUFG), the 5th largest financial group in the world (as ranked by
S&P Global, April 2020).In the Americas, we're 13,000
colleagues, striving to make a difference for every client,
organization, and community we serve. We stand for our values,
developing positive relationships built on integrity and respect.
It's part of our culture to put people first, listen to new and
diverse ideas and collaborate toward greater innovation, speed and
agility. We're a team that accepts responsibility for the future by
asking the tough questions and owning the solutions. Join MUFG and
be empowered to make your voice heard and your actions count.
EDQ - DQ Analyst
- Map and gap templates for DMICF Controls to use for gap
assessments and determine appropriate remediation plan for
implementing aggregation layer control as appropriate on in-scope
- Work with junior DQ Analyst to create various project related
documentation (including but not limited to tollgates, Business
Data Quality Rules, System Data Quality rules, SIT, UAT plans, Test
Scripts etc) to support Data Quality Integrity and other
aggregation layer controls.
- Liaison between the Business and Technology teams and will be
responsible for ensuring all project related objectives are met per
- Familiar with Risk and Regulatory reporting processes and
Enterprise Metadata concepts such as Key Data Elements, Business
Information Model, Report Attributes, Data Attributes, Physical
Location, Data Lineage etc.
- Perform execution of Aggregation Layer Control Iterations under
BCBS Alignment Effort (including but not limited to map/gap
assessments, tollgates, testing, post production validations
- Perform end-to-end delivery of DMICF Aggregation Controls
Implementation under BCBS Alignment.
- Create and maintain comprehensive documentation for all
procedures and activities performed.
- Planning of scope and timeline for Execution of Aggregation
Layer Control Iterations under BCBS Alignment Effort
Skills & Experience:
- Strong background in Financial Institutions with focus on
Regulatory /Risk reporting and Enterprise Data Quality
- Demonstrated knowledge (8-10 years) and direct work within
Financial Institutions in Enterprise Data Quality
- Demonstrated knowledge and direct work experience in leading /
handling multiple priorities simultaneously
- Process oriented with a strong ability to develop and
communicate appropriate strategies
- Detailed and organized in execution / problem solving in
complex and demanding situations
- Solid judgment and negotiating skills, and a practical approach
towards consensus building
- Collaborative and strong interpersonal communication
- Self-starter with analytical and interpersonal skills, well
versed in SQL, MS Office products
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature
and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be
construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities duties and
skills required of personnel so classified.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action
Employer and committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds,
perspectives, and experience of our workforce to create
opportunities for our colleagues and our business. We do not
discriminate in employment decisions on the basis of any protected
A conviction is not an absolute bar to employment. Factors such
as the age of the offense, evidence of rehabilitation, seriousness
of violation, and job relatedness are considered in all employment
decisions. Additionally, it's the bank's policy to only inquire
into a candidate's criminal history after an offer has been made.
Federal law prohibits banks from employing individuals who have
been convicted of, or received a pretrial diversion for, certain
Keywords: MUFG, Tempe , EDQ - DQ Analyst, TERM, Other , Tempe, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!