Outlet 1 Server
Company: Highgate Hotels
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Sheraton Phoenix Airport Hotel /Highgate is a leading real estate
investment and hospitality management company widely recognized as
an innovator in the industry. Highgate is the dominant player in
major U.S. gateway cities including New York, Boston, Miami, San
Francisco and Honolulu, with a growing Caribbean and Latin America
footprint. The hospitality forward company provides expert guidance
through all stages of the property cycle, from planning and
development through recapitalization or disposition. Highgate has a
proven record of developing its diverse portfolio of bespoke
lifestyle hotel brands, legacy brands, and independent hotels and
resorts with contemporary programming and digital acumen. The
company utilizes industry-leading revenue management tools that
efficiently identify and predict evolving market dynamics to drive
outperformance and maximize asset value. With an executive team
consisting of some of the most experienced hotel management
leaders, the company is a trusted partner for top ownership groups
and major hotel brands. Highgate maintains corporate offices in New
York, Chicago, Dallas, London, Miami, and Seattle. www.highgate.com.
Server at the Sheraton Phoenix Airport Hotel is responsible for
providing the highest quality of service to guests in an attentive,
courteous, and efficient manner. He/she is also responsible for
receiving and delivering guests orders and collecting
- Be familiar with the organization of the Restaurant(s),
lounges, and Room Service and know the function of each job
- Have a thorough knowledge of menus and current specials in
- Service guests with all food and beverage requirements in an
attentive, courteous, and efficient manner.
- Pre-bus all tables removing soiled dishes after each
- Be familiar with the operation of the P.O.S system.
- Perform cashiering functions by closing checks and preparing
end of shift paperwork.
- Perform opening and closing procedures and side-work duties
according to station rotation assignment and established
- Ensure that tables and side stands are kept stocked, tidy and
- Keep all beverages at least full (coffee, tea, soda, water, and
- Breakdown trays of soiled dishes and linen in the dishroom
according to established standards.
- Consistently upsell food, beverage and promotional items to
- Receive and deliver food and beverage orders and collect
- Ensure overall guest satisfaction.
- High School diploma or equivalent and/or experience in a hotel
or a related field preferred.
- Flexible and long hours sometimes required.
- Medium work-Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally,
and/or 20 pounds of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry,
push, pull or otherwise move objects.
- Ability to stand during entire shift.
- Must be able to maneuver throughout the dining area while
carrying full trays of food & beverages.
- Must be able to effectively communicate both verbally and
written, with all level of employees and guests in an attentive,
friendly, courteous and service oriented manner.
- Must be effective at listening to, understanding, and
clarifying concerns raised by employees and guests.
- Approach all encounters with guests and employees in an
attentive, friendly, courteous and service-oriented manner.
- Maintain regular attendance in compliance with Highgate Hotel
Standards, as required by scheduling, which will vary according to
the needs of the hotel.
- Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming,
which includes wearing the proper uniform and nametag.
- Comply with Highgate Hotel Standards and regulations to
encourage safe and efficient hotel operations.
- Maximize efforts towards productivity, identify problem areas
and assist in implementing solutions.
- Must be effective in handling problems, including anticipating,
preventing, identifying and solving problems as necessary.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
- Maintain a friendly and warm demeanor at all times.
Keywords: Highgate Hotels, Tempe , Outlet 1 Server, Other , Tempe, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!