Company: Hilton Garden Inn & Home2 Suites by Hilton - T
Posted on: May 3, 2021
The Kitchen Steward is responsible for cleaning, transporting,
storing all kitchen utensils, cookware, bakeware, glassware,
silverware, china, as well as maintaining the cleanliness of the
kitchen, kitchen storage rooms, and employee break area. The
Steward is required to adhere to the mission and values of
Widewaters Hotels, LLC.
What you will be doing The Kitchen Steward is focused and
responsible for the following:
- Clean and Sanitize all kitchenware in the hotel/restaurant
- Ensure restaurant and banquet kitchen have the necessary
amounts of kitchenware to properly open their shifts.
- Responsible for the proper sanitation and cleanliness of all
kitchens and food preparation areas, including ovens, grills,
stoves, hoods, fryers, prep slicers, steam kettles, tables and
- Set up dishwasher properly and operate to ensure that all
china, glass and silver are cleaned thoroughly and sanitation of
such is maintained to comply with company policy and health
- Sweep and mop floors in the kitchen and restaurant
- Empty garbage from Food and Beverage areas into the hotel
- Maintain the cleanliness of the back dock and dumpster
- Practice safe work habits at all times to avoid possible injury
to self or other employees.
- Follow the proper procedures in the breakdown, cleaning and
reassembling of all kitchen equipment as needed.
- Knowledge of sanitation regulations and safety measures
- Ability to communicate professionally and satisfactorily with
guests, management, and co-workers at all times
- Stand for long periods of time
Keywords: Hilton Garden Inn & Home2 Suites by Hilton - T, Tempe , Kitchen Steward, Other , Tempe, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!