Legal Administrative Assistant
Posted on: May 3, 2021
The ideal candidate should thrive in the following
- Move quickly and accurately through tasks while determining
priority of the tasks given.
- Able to keep track of multiple tasks and complete them in a
- Must have the ability to change direction when interrupted with
a task that is higher priority than a current assignment.
- Ability to follow instructions and meet deadlines on a
- Follow through on each task assigned and provide updates to
- Many tasks will be routine and repetitive and somewhat
- Supporting others on the team in the office with an upbeat and
- Conduct research to support legal proceedings.
- Initiate and file various documents with ACC and Secretary of
- Manage multiple calendars and inform attorneys of upcoming
- Proofread, draft, and review legal documents. Attention to
detail is a must.
- Schedule appointments, send out engagement letters, schedule
client phone calls & zoom mtgs.
- Record, update, and store client information
- Open to taking on new responsibilities and challenging task,
along with doing mundane tasks.
- Report to multiple attorneys
- Previous experience (3 year minimum) as a paralegal or legal
- Transactional, Litigation and some Bankruptcy experience is a
- Familiarity with Arizona Corporation Commission and Secretary
- STRONG proof-reading skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask.
- Must be a self-starter and possess a teachable attitude.
- General knowledge of time and billing and practice management
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, advanced knowledge with
Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organization, follow through and strong attention to
detail are a must.
- Highly dependable and able to work well in a team
Job Type: Full-time
Keywords: Guidant, Tempe , Legal Administrative Assistant, Other , Tempe, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!