A valuable team member who supports various aspects of our work
creating innovative spaces.
Required Qualifications and Qualities
- Participates in team meetings with highly collaborative
- Supports team in architectural drafting and picking up redlines
- Performs due diligence on various site locations
- Assist team members in developing the best test fit or drafting
site surveys as needed
JLL Privacy Notice
- Pursuant or completed Bachelor's or Master's degree in
- Strong portfolio showing a range of skills
- Aninterest and understanding of various architecture
- Knowledge of the range of architectural principles
- Strong sketching and rendering skills
- Sketch up, Revit and AutoCad skills required
- Ability to develop strong relationship with all levels
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Strong listening skills
- Ability to excel under pressure
- Must have a critical eye for details
- Strong follow up and follow through
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and
affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and
investment management services. We take our responsibility to
protect the personal information provided to us seriously.
Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the
purposes of processing in connection with JLL's recruitment
process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with
appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it
for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it
safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data,
please view our Candidate Privacy Statement.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our
Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy
Jones Lang LaSalle ("JLL") is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is
committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations
to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable
accommodation because of a disability for any part of the
employment process - including the online application and/or
overall selection process - you may email us at
Accommodation.Reques@am.jll.com. This email is only to request an
accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries
to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.
Pursuant to the Arizona Civil Rights Act, criminal convictions are
not an absolute bar to employment.
Pursuant to Illinois Law, applicants are not obligated to disclose
sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest.
Pursuant to Columbia, SC ordinance, this position is subject to a
background check for any convictions directly related to its duties
and responsibilities. Only job-related convictions will be
considered and will not automatically disqualify the candidate.
California Residents only
If you are a California resident as defined in the California
Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) please view our Supplemental Privacy
which describes your rights and disclosures about
your personal information.If you are viewing this on a mobile
device you may want to view the CCPA version on a larger
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring
Ordinance, JLL will consider for employment all qualified
Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner
consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local
laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will
consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and