Financial Planner: Phoenix, AZ
Company: Ronald Blue & Co.
Posted on: May 3, 2021
This position is located at our Phoenix, AZ office which is
located at: 350 W. Washington St. Suite 200, Tempe, AZ 85281
The Financial Planner communicates effectively with clients and
co-workers, analyzes confidential client information, and
integrates biblical principles into customized financial plans to
help clients and their families achieve their goals.
- Prepares customized financial plans in a manner that is
tailored to the needs of the clients and consistent with the team
leader's goals and preferences.
- Utilizing input from the client, prepares customized financial
plan that incorporates client information and is consistent with
- Develops high quality, accurate, attractive, and professional
reports and presentations that reflect and incorporate Ronald Blue
Trust's financial planning philosophy and principles into the
- Provides cash flow analysis including bonus payments and stock
- Assesses gifting opportunities of cash, securities, or other
- Assists with tax planning to estimate tax withholding settings
or quarterly tax payments, plans for cash, securities or other
property gifting opportunities, bonus payments, and stock option
- Prepares recommendations for clients utilizing planning
expertise and knowledge of client's goals and circumstances,
integrating Biblical principles and wisdom into the financial
recommendations in a manner consistent with Ronald Blue Trust's
financial planning philosophy.
- Exhibits technical knowledge and competency in cash flow
planning, tax and charitable gift planning, education funding, debt
management, retirement, insurance, and estate planning.
- Adept at utilizing Planning software deployed within the
- Initiates investment transactions in accordance with
instructions from the Advisor.
- Implements investment transactions utilizing company's trading
- Performs other investment management tasks such as tax loss
harvesting, account rebalancing, account review, and Quarterly
Investment Report (QIR) generation.
- Supports (Sr.) Financial Advisor or Managing Director with
client meetings and other interactions including such things
- Ensures all materials and financial plans are in good order in
advance of scheduled meeting.
- Records meeting notes.
- Prepares follow-up letters for clients, demonstrating solid
professional business-writing skills.
- Handles follow up on action items as appropriate.
- Effectively responds to client and outside vendor inquiries or
needs as required.
- Appropriately manages multiple priorities and strives to
support the relationship building and investment management
activities of Advisors through applied technical skills and
knowledge of the financial planning process, including plan
delivery and on-going coordination of client affairs.
- Strives to grow and develop appropriate skillset to enhance
contribution to client relationships including such things as:
- Actively pursues CFP or other similar professional designation
to enhance financial planning or advisory skillset and
- Seeks to continually increase knowledge of the financial
planning philosophy and biblical principles upon which Ronald Blue
Trust serves its client base through learning associated scripture
memory verses in order to integrate Ronald Blue Trust's philosophy
into client counsel and services.
- Approaches work, interactions and relationships in a manner
consistent with the company's Core Values.
- Demonstrates competence in general business skills and pursues
general mastery of appropriate technical and leadership skills to
support team and client needs, as well as long-term career
Demonstrates computer literacy and knowledge of specialized
office programs and competency in utilizing software applications
that are company specific, e.g. eMoney/BluePrint, Salentica (CRM),
Laserfiche (DMS), iRebal, etc.
- Maintains the highest Compliance standards by adhering to the
company's Human Resources guidelines, Compliance policies,
professional designation standards, and our industry's regulatory
standards to mitigate risk to the company.
- Demonstrated in-depth knowledge of those portions of both the
Old Testament and New Testament of the Bible with scriptural
references to money and finances, and ability to apply and
integrate this knowledge into all phases of client counsel.
- Proven technical, analytical, and problem solving skills.
- Strong general knowledge of financial planning and investment
- Strong business mathematical skills and keen attention to
- Personal integrity and ability to discreetly handle
- Ability to prioritize and complete multiple time-sensitive
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to excel in a team environment.
- Aptitude and passion for learning.
- Desire to serve clients and co-workers with excellence.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office with a high level of expertise
in MS Excel.
Education, Experience & Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance, accounting or financial
planning is required.
- Minimum of three (3) years' prior financial planning and/or
financial service experience is preferred.
Certifications, Licenses and Registrations:
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER designation is preferred.
- Additional education and credentials are a plus, such as a
Master of Financial Planning, MBA, ChFC, or CPA.
Keywords: Ronald Blue & Co., Tempe , Financial Planner: Phoenix, AZ, Other , Tempe, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!