Clinical Lab Specialist II
Company: Kelly Services
Posted on: April 9, 2021
Clinical Lab Specialist IITempe, AZDirect HireShift
Schedule:--Tue-Fri Grave-7:30pm-6amPay rate:--$19.98 (includes 3rd
shift differential--Kelly Scientific Resources, a division of Kelly
Services, has an exciting opportunity for a--Direct Hire--Clinical
Laboratory Specialist to work with one of our top clients in Tempe,
AZ!--Under direct supervision, this position is responsible for
performing routine testing of biological specimens. Works with
other team members to ensure timely and quality test
results--Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs all assigned duties in compliance with internal SOPs
and external regulations.
- Brings compliance issues to the attention of management.
- Assures quality customer service to all customers.
- Adheres to the absence policy, as outlined by management.
- Maintains accurate records and documentation.
- Ensures maintenance of donor, patient and employee
- Prepares, labels, and performs prequalification of
- Performs routine testing of biological samples and notifies
appropriate personnel of any identified problems.
- Operates equipment and monitors for errors and responds
appropriately. Performs record review.
- Performs routine maintenance on equipment, identifies equipment
malfunctions, and notifies appropriate personnel if additional
action is needed.
- Assists with monitoring supply and reagent levels, notifies
appropriate personnel when new supplies are needed.
- Receives and manages incoming supplies and reagents.
- Maintains the cleanliness of equipment and work areas.
- Adheres to safety guidelines.
- Analyzes problems and makes decisions on corrective action for
routine reagent or equipment problems.
- Assists with performing required competency assessments and
- Assists with or participates on process improvement
- Bachelors Degree in Biochemistry, Chemistry, Biology,
Biomedical, Molecular/Cellular Biology or Microbiology CLIA
requirements for High Complexity Testing required.
- Ability to work in a team environment and participate as an
active team member.
- Must be able to understand, follow, and give precise written
and verbal instructions, and perform all activities safely.Why
Kelly--?Kelly Science & Clinical is your connection to premier
scientific and clinical companies looking to hire talented people
just like you. Every day, we match science professionals with dream
jobs that fit their skills and interests-it's the way we think job
searching should be. Nearly 100 percent of our science recruiters
have a professional background/education in science, so we know a
thing or two about the science market and how to get you
noticed.About Kelly--At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's
next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their
full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for
temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow
flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a
better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great
companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span
a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around
the world. Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to
employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to,
minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected
veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment
Opportunity is The Law.]]
Keywords: Kelly Services, Tempe , Clinical Lab Specialist II, Other , Tempe, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!