Company: Intone Networks Inc.
Posted on: February 21, 2021
- Full-stack expertise including relational databases, search
server, middle-tier, and front-end UI components
- Expert knowledge of Java 8 and experience with core Java
components and frameworks, such as Spring, Hibernate, and GWT
- Strong understanding of OO fundamentals, data structures, and
- Solid background with relational databases (MySQL/Postgres) and
SQL DML/DDL, and with ORM tools (Hibernate)
- Experience with Python/Jython, Go, bash
- Familiarity with development under MacOS/OSX and Linux,
including scripting and tools
- Front-end development experience, with expert knowledge of
- Hands-on experience with Google Web Toolkit (GWT)
- Experience with queueing (RabbitMQ, etc.) including
point-to-point and publish/subscribe
- Familiarity with deploying to cloud platforms such as AWS
- Familiarity with AWS components including S3 and EC2
- Hands-on experience with security standards such as OAuth2, JWT
and Spring Security.
- Ability to design systems with support for scaling, HA, and
- Thorough understanding of REST API design and consumption
- Ability to absorb, understand and communicate written and
verbal information and ideas, and to deliver in a concise manner
that is easily understood by others.
- Ability to apply critical thinking to identifying the strengths
and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches
- Desired: Experience with Java build and testing frameworks,
such as Jenkins, Ant, Maven/Gradle, and JUnit.
- Experience with other languages a plus Responsibilities:
- Design, document, develop, and deploy new features and updates
to EP's Scenechronize / SmartHub product
- Integrate with internal and external systems and create
externally facing client APIs
- Work in a Scrum/Agile environment to release on a regular
cadence while ensuring high velocity. Participate in refinement and
estimation of stories.
- Collaborate closely with other developers, Product and Project
Management, QA, Architecture, and DevOps to ensure that the right
solutions are being delivered.
- Collaborate with external integration partners to ensure
solutions solve mutual goals.
- Refine feature requirements with Product Management on a
- Generate automated unit/integration tests, CI/CD artifacts and
monitoring infrastructure as part of deliverables.
- Continuously look for opportunities for improvement in
practices, coding standards, SDLC and business solutions in a
variety of areas.
- Identify, document and drive standards in the API/services
- Mentor and train other developers. - provided by Dice
Keywords: Intone Networks Inc., Tempe , full stack, Other , Tempe, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!