Company: SAC Wireless
Posted on: November 23, 2020
The Tower Foreman must have an expert level understanding of all
aspects of the telecom industry, as this person will be expected to
maintain full control of their crew s production while leading by
example. They will utilize the Tower Lead to develop and plan out
the complete build of the site. This person will verify a high
quality of deliverables for SOW and will identify change orders,
possible obstacles and safety concerns which may prevent timely
completion of site work. This person will work with the supervisor
to establish achievable scheduling and goal as determined by
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The following reflects management s definition of essential
functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be
assigned. Management may assign or reassign duties and
responsibilities to this job at any time due to reasonable
accommodation or other reasons.
Must have an emphasis and higher understanding of:
* Capstan operations, Crane/signaling, Rigging, Steal work (hanging
boom, antenna etc.) and shoot azimuths (Front, Back and Side).
* Understand full quality and safety procedures.
* Developed management skills in running their team in day to day
* Expert in reading CD s/ Blueprints, RFDS etc.
* Expert in FULL COP process including photos, forms, etc.
* Expert level of knowledge with testing equipment Anritsu, Fiber
tester, PIM, RET etc.
* Foreman will be responsible for COP deliverables to the COP
* Foreman will be responsible for production reporting, hours, time
off, new/damaged equipment needs etc. to the management team.
* All crew tools equipment and vehicles are expected to be cared
for as part of a daily process.
* Submit all required daily and weekly paperwork. (JSA, Weekly
safety topics, crane/heavy machinery forms etc.)
* Minimum 2 Years Tower and Telecommunications Experience
* Technical understanding/ability.
* Desire to succeed and learn new skills.
* Commitment to excellence and high standards.
* Strong organizational skills; able to manage priorities and
* Ability to work independently and as a member of various
* Acute attention to detail.
* Good judgment with the ability to make timely and sound
* Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within
constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
* Full Benefit Package, 401K program, and opportunities for
advancement in a rapidly growing industry with a financially stable
* Employment is dependent on the successful completion of a
background check and drug screen.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently
required to do the following:
* Acute attention to detail.
* Sit for prolonged periods.
* Coordinate multiple tasks simultaneously
* Accurately complete detailed forms and reports.
* Calculate figures and amounts.
* Onsite at job locations.
* Potential exposure to outdoor elements.
The above is intended to describe the general content of and
requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be
construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or
requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management
s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this
job at any time..
Equal employment opportunity continues to be a fundamental
principle at SAC, where employment is based soley upon personal
capabilities and qualifications. Accordingly, equal employment
opportunity, in accordance with all applicable federal, state and
local laws, is assured for all employees and job applicants,
regardless of age, color, disability, martial status, military
status, ethnic or national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, genetic information, gender identity, or other
protected characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and
conditions of employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement,
training, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves
of absence, and compensation and benefits.
Keywords: SAC Wireless, Tempe , Tower Foreman, Other , Tempe, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!