Career Opportunities: VP, Securities and Corporate Governance
(26621) Amkor Technology, Inc. is one of the world’s largest
providers of outsourced semiconductor packaging and test services.
Founded in 1968, Amkor pioneered the outsourcing of IC packaging
and test and is now a strategic manufacturing partner for the
world’s leading semiconductor companies, foundries and electronics
OEMs. Amkor’s operational base includes production facilities,
product development centers and sales and support offices located
in key electronics manufacturing regions in Asia, Europe and the
USA. For more information, visit www.amkor.com .
Amkor Technology, Inc. is seeking to hire a securities and
corporate governance attorney who has experience in one or more of
the following areas: securities; corporate governance; capital
markets; and executive compensation. This position reports directly
to the Executive Vice President, General Counsel and Corporate
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assist in the preparation of and oversight of the filing of
Amkor's 10-Ks, 10-Qs, 8-Ks, Proxy Statements, Section 16 Reports
and other SEC-related documents and contribute to public company
communications, including press releases and investor
• Assist with planning and executing Amkor's Annual Meeting of
• Advise senior management, including leaders in finance and
investor relations, with respect to disclosure matters and Nasdaq,
SEC and corporate law requirements, including Reg FD and use of
non-GAAP financial measures, and participate in disclosure
• Assist with administration of Amkor's Insider Trading Policy
and 10b5-1 plans, and related equity matters.
• Assist with capital markets (debt) transactions.
• Support the Treasury function, including advice on compliance
with debt covenants.
• Support public company secretarial function, including
assisting with the preparation of Board and committee materials,
attending Board and committee meetings, preparing meeting minutes,
and advising with respect to corporate governance best
• Advise on executive compensation matters and prepare employee
and director compensation materials.
• Assist with oversight of the corporate secretarial function
for domestic and foreign subsidiaries.
• J.D. with excellent academic credentials.
• At least 8-10 years' experience (a mix of top tier law firm
and in-house experience) as a securities and corporate attorney
with substantial subject matter expertise in securities matters
including the '33 Act and '34 Act, corporate governance, SEC and
SOX compliance and financing transactions.
• Cultural sensitivity; prior experience in a multinational
company is preferred.
• Sound and practical business judgment.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills with a proven
ability to communicate with all levels of an organization; a sense
of humor is important.
• Eagerness for learning new areas of law and expanding legal
and business skill sets.
• Flexibility, responsiveness and willingness to take on
• Outstanding organizational skills with demonstrated ability to
prioritize workload and maintain attention to detail.
• Production driven; must be able to work quickly and meet
• Self-motivated and proactive in anticipating potential client
• Works well within a team and can build productive
relationships to achieve results.
• Flexibility to work as necessary to meet the demands of the
Amkor is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not
discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national
origin, religion or religious creed, mental or physical disability,
medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy,
childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation,
gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military
or veteran status, citizenship, or other characteristics protected
by state or federal law or local ordinance.