Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and
The future is what you make it. When you join Honeywell, you
become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators,
dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future. That
means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way,
keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to
breathe on Mars. Working at Honeywell isn't just about developing
cool things. That's why all of our employees enjoy access to
dynamic career opportunities across different fields and
industries. Are you ready to help us make the future?
Operations Technology (OT) Application Stack Architect will be a
part of the Special Use Networks (SUN) Center of Excellence (CoE)
that is tasked with standardizing and maturing architecture,
services, processes, procedures and policies, relating to IT/OT
equipment and applications in Engineering Labs and Manufacturing
facilities across the enterprise. The primary goal of the SUN CoE
is to improve cyber security posture of SUNs across Honeywell.
* Creating Special Use Network (SUN) application services
standards for various use cases
* Assist in designing, configuring and implementing SUN
infrastructure services (e.g., Remote Gateway services) for
managing OT applications
* Designing, configuring and implementing cybersecurity
compensating controls for OT application stack such as MES,
FACTORYworks, PHD, etc.
* Maintaining SUN application architecture standards, policies,
processes and procedures
YOU MUST HAVE
* 8+ Hands-on experience in configuring, customizing, deploying,
securing, supporting and/or administering a variety of factory OT
applications such as MES, PHD, FactoryTalk, SCADA, Manufacturing
Operations and Control applications, etc.
* 5+ years of experience in control, performance,
troubleshooting, and support/maintenance of industrial
* 5+ years of experience in integrations of production equipment
interface with OT systems
* 3+ years of experience in PLC interfaces and programs such as
Siemens, Allen Bradley, Honeywell, SiConnect, etc.
* Bachelor degree in Engineering or technology discipline
* Experience in mission critical and/or life safety
* Exposure to a wide variety of OT systems among Programmable
Logic Controllers (PLC), Instrumentation Systems, Industrial
Control Systems (ICS), Industrial network products, Human Machine
interface, SCADA systems, Distributed Control Systems, Advanced
Process Control Systems (PCS), PCNs, Computer Numerical Control
(CNC) systems, including computerized machine tools, Building
Management and Building Automation Systems, Industrial Control
Systems, Workstations, Industrial printers, etc.
* Experience in integrations of production equipment interface
with OT systems
* Ability to collaborate with computer engineers, production
engineers and OT and IT professionals to develop strategies for
effective OT architecture; Experience in IT/OT cooperation or IT/OT
alignment in the modern industrial setting
* Familiar with Industrial networking technologies, protocols,
* Expertise in IIoT
* Familiar with Firewall technologies (Check Point
* Familiar with monitoring, visibility, and security
compensating control mechanisms for industrial equipment
* Familiar with Enterprise IT infrastructure such as compute
platforms, virtualization and data centers.
* JOB ID: HRD86946
* Category: Information Technology
* Location: 1300 W Warner Rd.,Tempe,Arizona,85284,United
* Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirements.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants
will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color,
national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, disability,
nationality, sex, or veteran status.