Company: Open Hearts
Posted on: September 7, 2020
Job DescriptionPosition Summary:Provide therapy to assigned
clients as families as outlined by the Child and Family Teams.1.
Essential Functions (duties):
- Provide comprehensive assessment, diagnostic and treatment
services to all assigned clients including individual, group, and
- Develop and implement treatment plans for all clients in
compliance with agency and contract standards.
- Act as a consultant to team members in order to support
therapeutic progress of the clients in treatment.
- Participate on Child and Family Teams for assigned
- Conduct assessments and service plans at intake.
- Complete all required documentation and billing requirements
accurately and in the assigned time frames.
- Provide coverage during Open Access as needed.
- Provide on call coverage as needed.
- Assist in actively assessing work area for non-compliance
issues and notify supervisor in a timely manner to ensure follow
- All other duties as assigned by supervisor.Minimum Education
- Master’s degree in counseling, psychology, social work, or
related field of study.
- Must be licensed by the Arizona Board of Behavioral Health
Examiners, or license pendingPrerequisites:
- Must be 21 years of age.
- Possess an Arizona driver’s license and state mandated auto
- Possess or be able to obtain a Level One Fingerprint Clearance
- Must be able to pass a 5-panel drug screen.Competency
(knowledge, skills, and abilities):1. Leadership-Models positive
professional standards of behavior, service and team oriented
approach, supporting the organization’s mission and philosophy of
servant leadership.2. Problem solving—the individual identifies and
resolves problems in a timely manner and gathers and analyzes
information skillfully.3. Interpersonal Skills—the individual
maintains confidentiality, remains open to others’ ideas and
exhibits willingness to try new things with a focus on building
strong working relationships to develop and maintain high
performing teams4. Stress tolerance and resilience: Able to stay
focused and accomplish work under frequent interruptions, variance
in workloads, tight deadlines, working with differing styles while
maintaining personal boundaries.5. Oral communication—the
individual speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative
situations, demonstrates group presentation skills and conducts
meetings.6. Written Communication—the individual edits work for
spelling and grammar, presents numerical data effectively and is
able to read and interpret written information.7.
Planning/organizing—the individual prioritizes and plans work
activities, uses time efficiently and develops realistic action
plans.8. Quality control—the individual demonstrates accuracy and
thoroughness and monitors own work to ensure quality.9.
Adaptability—the individual adapts to changes in the work
environment, manages competing demands and is able to deal with
frequent change, delays or unexpected events.10. Dependability—the
individual is consistently at work and on time, follows
instructions, responds to management direction and solicits
feedback to improve performance.11. Safety and security—the
individual actively promotes and personally observes safety and
security procedures, and uses equipment and materials properly.12.
Must meet all licensing and contracting requirements for agency
personnel.13. Recognize and demonstrate respect for a culturally
diverse work environment.Company DescriptionIn 1974, Open Hearts
began with a dream to develop a new model of community-based
services. We meet people in vulnerable situations right where they
are in order to build on their strengths, expand their opportunity
to cope, and empower them to strive toward a better future. As a
501(c)3 not-for-profit organization, we remain dedicated and true
to our mission to provide holistic, quality services to support the
well-being of people and the communities to which they belong.
Keywords: Open Hearts, Tempe , Therapist (Bilingual), Other , Tempe, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!