IT Systems Specialist
Company: DriveTime Automotive Group, Inc.
Posted on: September 6, 2020
DriveTime Needs a IT Systems Specialist DriveTime is the
nation's second largest used car retailer, focused on helping
people find and finance used vehicles (trust us, it's more exciting
than it sounds). We have single-handedly rebuilt, retooled,
redreamed and reconfigured the way people think about driving cars,
breaking apart from the industry's status quo. For more than 14
years, DriveTime has changed the auto world from the ground up
while emphasizing values, morals and growth from the inside-out!
DriveTime's goal is to take every customer on the full path to
ownership. All the way from purchasing vehicles, inspecting and
selling; to financing, servicing and warranties - when it comes to
owning a vehicle - we know what's up! As motivated as we are to
take our customer on the path to ownership, we are just as focused
on taking our employees on the path to owning their careers. Across
the nation, from our home office and call centers to our 145 retail
locations and 26 inspection centers, we are looking for talented
individuals like yourself to join our ever-growing team!That's
Nice, But What's the Job? In short, as an IT Systems Specialist,
you're responsible for coordinating with internal stakeholders and
development teams to identify process changes or updates that are
required to existing data and workflows that are essential to daily
operations. You'll become proficient in several of our core
enterprise applications and develop a deep understanding of our
system inter-dependencies. In long, our IT Systems Specialist day
to day responsibilities:
- Providing escalated application support to research, analyze,
and resolve routine to complex business/operations problems.
Coordinates with internal customers or vendors to resolve issues as
necessary. Follows up with resolution of problems.
- Performing operational configuration updates to cores systems,
applications, and databases in order to support business
initiatives and comply with changing regulatory requirements
- Works within workflow areas of responsibility on process
improvement initiatives. Analyzes work process design, and
technology solutions to streamline, automate and improve work
- Assess and document data transaction requirements and
interactions between applications and back-end systems.
- You'll develop into a subject-matter-expert (SME) in your area,
whose knowledge is sought out and relied upon by your peers
- May be responsible for managing security for all business
systems including documentation of processes associated with
security. Responsible for ensuring appropriate data security
controls, process and system documentation
- With our guidance you will be an important part of the team who
will assist our development teams and business users to implement
core system changes/updates.The Specifics. Required
- 4-Year degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or
similarly analytical discipline completed or in-process.
- Excellent Communication Skills. You're comfortable working with
business and technical individuals at all levels of the
- Keen Analytical Acumen. You're able to add structure where it
doesn't exist, and process qualitative and quantitative data to
- Outcome Orientation. You understand the "whys" behind tasks and
can achieve complex goals with a high level of autonomy.
- Strong Organizational Skills. You have a track record of high
performance in a fast-paced environment that demonstrates
flexibility, attention to detail, and the ability to manage
multiple priorities effectively
- A Systemic Thinker. You have strong problem-solving skills and
are prepared to think out of the box, tackling problems from
multiple directions in search of the most effective solutions from
a user perspective. Preferred
- 2+ years experience in an IT role
- Comfortability performing data analysis and ah-hoc querying in
- Experience with PowerShell development
- Experience developing on the Microsoft Power Platform
(PowerApps, LogicApps, Flow)
- Experience managing/configuring a SharePoint 365 environment
Anything Else? Absolutely. DriveTime was awarded Top Companies to
Work for in AZ by AZCentral.com for our great culture and one of
the Best Places to Work in IT as awarded by PBJ. Essentially we
offer a creative, transparent and fun environment since, well, we
work here too. DriveTime was also voted the Fastest-Growing Private
Companies by Inc 5000, and we aren't slowing down anytime soon! So
What About the Perks? Perks matter.
- Medical, Dental and Vision. DriveTime pays a nice chunk of your
premiums to keep the cost as low as possible for our
- 16 days of PTO and 6 paid Holidays. Because who doesn't love
- Benefits like 401(k), company paid life insurance, short and
- Casual Dress. Come dressed in jeans (you'll fit right in with
the rest of us).
- Game Room. Gimme a break - no, not a Kit Kat ad but we do have
a ping-pong table, pool table and Virtual Reality if you ever need
a break in your day.
- Wellness Program and In-House Gym. We want our employees to be
the best versions of themselves. That's why we offer a Wellness
Program that includes an in-house gym, B12 shots, teeth cleanings,
biometric screenings and much more!
- Growth opportunities. DriveTime takes a lot of pride in
promoting from within. We have spent the last 14 years growing our
team members and taking them on the path to owning their
Keywords: DriveTime Automotive Group, Inc., Tempe , IT Systems Specialist, Other , Tempe, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!