Accounts Receivable Specialist I
Company: DriveTime Automotive Group, Inc.
Posted on: September 6, 2020
DriveTime Needs an Accounts Receivable (AR) Specialist I
Headquartered in Tempe, Arizona, DriveTime is the largest privately
owned used car sales and finance company in the country (yes, we
are THAT good)! With more than 130 dealerships, 3 operations
centers and 20 reconditioning centers across the nation, our 5,000+
employees are focused on getting the right customer in the right
car, at the right terms. With over 25 years of industry experience,
and our dedication to streamlining the purchase process, we're
redefining what it means to buy and finance a used car. As focused
as we are on our customer, we take that same focus on finding the
right talent for the right opportunities within our organization.
Across the nation, from our home office and operations centers to
our retail locations and reconditioning centers, we are looking for
talented individuals like yourself to join our ever-growing
team!That's Nice, But What's the Job? In short, as an Accounts
Receivable Specialist I you will be responsible for managing
customer and other refunds to ensure proper processing. You will
also research and resolve issues related to payment transactions.
In long, our Account Receivable Specialist I are responsible
- Primarily responsible for the timely and accurate application
of customer payments into the Company's ERP system
- Process payments related to the sale of our stock
- Works closely with internal departments and external vendors
when researching unidentified payments or discrepancies that
- Verifying and reconciling daily deposits.
- Performing research on accounts as needed.
- Reconciling cash drawers daily.
- Performing other related duties as assigned.So What Kind of
Folks Are We Looking for?
- Organization and time management skills in spades. You'll be
handling multiple projects and deadlines that will require you to
prioritize then re-prioritize--- then--- re-prioritize again.
- A mind for the details. Okay we know "detail-oriented" is on
about every job description - but we really mean it!
- Plays well with others. You will be working in a
high-functioning team environment. We work together in order to win
- Takes a hold of the wheel. You'll need to take the initiative
and be comfortable doing so.
- Positive emotional resilience. Problems will arise. We want to
make sure you have the ability to rise past them while maintaining
an optimistic attitude.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. The ability
to talk and write with confidence, charisma and competence for a
wide variety of audiences including management.
- Fantastic problem solver. Your job is not only to find the
problem, but more importantly, find the solution. The Specifics.
- Associates degree.
- Strong attention to detail
- High volume data entry experience
- Proficient in 10 key by touch.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office with basic Excel skills Nice to
- Bachelor's degree in accounting and/or related field. Anything
Else? Absolutely. DriveTime was awarded Top Companies to Work for
in AZ by AZCentral.com for our great culture and one of the Best
Places to Work in IT as awarded by PBJ. Essentially we offer a
creative, transparent and fun environment since, well, we work here
too. DriveTime was also voted the Fastest-Growing Private Companies
by Inc 5000, and we aren't slowing down anytime soon! So What About
the Perks? Perks matter.
- Medical, Dental and Vision. DriveTime pays a nice chunk of your
premiums to keep the cost as low as possible for our
- 16 days of PTO and 6 paid Holidays. Because who doesn't love
- Benefits like 401(k), company paid life insurance, short and
- Casual Dress. Come dressed in jeans (you'll fit right in with
the rest of us).
- Game Room. Gimme a break - no, not a Kit Kat ad but we do have
a ping-pong table, pool table and Virtual Reality if you ever need
a break in your day.
- Wellness Program and In-House Gym. We want our employees to be
the best versions of themselves. That's why we offer a Wellness
Program that includes an in-house gym, B12 shots, teeth cleanings,
biometric screenings and much more!
- Growth opportunities. DriveTime takes a lot of pride in
promoting from within. We have spent the last 14 years growing our
team members and taking them on the path to owning their
Keywords: DriveTime Automotive Group, Inc., Tempe , Accounts Receivable Specialist I, Other , Tempe, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!