Accounts Payable Rep I
Company: DriveTime Automotive Group, Inc.
Posted on: March 24, 2020
OverviewDriveTime Needs an Accounts Payable
Representative--Headquartered in Tempe, Arizona, DriveTime is the
largest privately owned used car sales and finance company in the
country (yes, we are THAT good)! With more than 130 dealerships, 3
operations centers and 20 reconditioning centers across the nation,
our 5,000+ employees are focused on getting the right customer in
the right car, at the right terms.-- With over 25 years of industry
experience, and our dedication to streamlining the purchase
process, we're redefining what it means to buy and finance a used
car.--As focused as we are on our customer, we take that same focus
on finding the right talent for the right opportunities within our
organization.-- All across the nation, from our Home Office and
operations centers to our retail locations and reconditioning
centers, we are looking for talented individuals like yourself to
join our ever-growing team!ResponsibilitiesThats Nice, But Whats
the Job?--In short, as an Accounts Payable Representative you will
oversee day to day processing of invoices ensuring accuracy and
timeliness in accordance with DriveTime procedures and GAAP
regulations.--In long, our Accounts Payable Representatives are
- Receive invoices, verify accuracy of information throughout our
- Enter invoices into Accounts Payable systems
- Approve payment batches
- Maintain and file all appropriate documentation
- Reconcile Vendor Statements
- Perform other related duties as assignedQualificationsSo What
Kind of Folks Are We Looking for? --
- Organization and time management skills in spades. Youll be
handling multiple tasks and deadlines that will require you to
prioritize then re-prioritize then re-prioritize again.
- A mind for the details. Okay we know detail-oriented is on
about every job description but we really mean it!--
- Plays well with others. You will be working in a
high-functioning team environment.-- We work together in order to
- Agile in a fast-past environment. We move, and we move quickly.
Thriving in an environment that never stops, is a must.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. The ability
to talk and write with confidence, charisma and competence for a
wide variety of audiences including management.
- Takes a hold of the wheel. --Youll need to take the initiative
and be comfortable doing so.--The Specifics.--
- Associates Degree Preferred.
- Must have a minimum of one year of high-volume AP
- Proficient in 10 key by touch
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office with proficient Excel skills
- Willingness to cross train and partner with Leadership on
- Any equivalent combination of training and/or experience that
fulfills the requirements of the position will be
considered.--Anything Else?-- Absolutely.--DriveTime was awarded
Top Companies to Work for in AZ by AZCentral.com for our great
culture and one of the Best Places to Work in IT as awarded by
PBJ.-- Essentially we offer a creative, transparent and fun
environment since, well, we work here too.-- DriveTime was also
voted the Fastest-Growing Private Companies by Inc 5000, and we
arent slowing down anytime soon!----So What About the Perks?--
- Medical, Dental and Vision. DriveTime pays a nice chunk of your
premiums to keep the cost as low as possible for our
- 11 days of PTO and 6 paid Holidays. Because who doesnt love
- Benefits like 401(k), company paid life insurance, short and
- Casual Dress. Come dressed in jeans (youll fit right in with
the rest of us).
- Game Room. Gimme a break no, not a Kit Kat ad but we do have a
ping-pong table, pool table and Virtual Reality if you ever need a
break in your day.
- Wellness Program and In-House Gym. We want our employees to be
the best versions of themselves. Thats why we offer a Wellness
Program that includes an in-house gym, B12 shots, teeth cleanings,
biometric screenings and much more!
- Growth opportunities. DriveTime takes a lot of pride in
promoting from within. We have spent the last 14 years growing our
team members and taking them on the path to owning their
Keywords: DriveTime Automotive Group, Inc., Tempe , Accounts Payable Rep I, Other , Tempe, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!