Company: Horizontal Talent
Posted on: September 20, 2022
*completed 4 year degree (no exceptions)*background check
- Develops, documents, and configures systems specifications that
conform to defined architecture standards, address business
requirements, and processes.
- Involved in planning of system and development deployment as
well as responsible for meeting hardware and software compliance
and security standards.
- Evaluates interface between hardware and software, operational
requirements and characteristics of overall system.
- Establishes and documents system design, parameters and
formats, ensures hardware and software systems functionality,
performance and compatibility, and coordinates and/or modifies
system parameters in terms of configurations, such as existing and
projected computer capacity and capabilities.
- Actively identifies system functionality or performance
deficiencies, executes changes to existing systems, and tests
functionality of the system to correct deficiencies and maintain
more effective data handling, data integrity, conversion,
input/output requirements, and storage.
- May document testing and maintenance of system updates,
modifications, and configurations.
- May act as a liaison with key technology vendor technologists
or other business functions.Function Specific:
- Strategically design technology solutions that meets the needs
and goals of the company and its customers/users.
- Leverages platform process expertise to assess if existing
standard platform functionality will solve a business problem or
customization solution would be required.
- Gather and prioritize integration requirements.
- Test the quality of a product and its ability to perform a task
or solve a problems.
- Perform basic maintenance and performance optimization
procedures in each of the primary operating systems.Technology:
- Using computational thinking to define technological solutions
to real life problems.
- Design technology that allows for the optimal user experience
and broad accessibility.
- Ability to document detailed technical system specifications
based on business system requirements.
Keywords: Horizontal Talent, Tempe , System Administrator, IT / Software / Systems , Tempe, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!