Lead Java Developer
Company: Spectraforce Technologies
Posted on: July 31, 2022
Job Title: Senior Java DeveloperJob Location: Omaha, NE or
Tempe, AZ - Hybrid (Open to remote consultants as well)Job
Duration: 6 MonthsType: W2Summary:The client is seeking a Developer
to design, develop, and implement applications using in-demand
languages and technologies (e.g. - Java, Websphere, Informatica,
etc.) to support business requirements.Job Responsibilities:
- Analyze highly complex business requirements; generate
technical specifications to design or redesign complex software
components and applications.
- Act as an expert technical resource for modeling, simulation,
and analysis efforts.
- Leverage industry best practices to design, test, implement and
support a solution.
- Assure quality security and compliance requirements are met for
- Be flexible and thrive in an evolving environment.
- Adapt to change quickly and adjust work accordingly in a
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer
science, computer engineering, or related field required.
- 10+ years' experience required.
- Development experience in needed language or technology (e.g. -
Websphere, Informatica, etc.).
- Hands-on experience in designing, developing, and successful
deployment of large-scale projects from end to end.
- Hands-on experience in following the iterative and agile
- 7 years of experience as a hands-on developer developing and
delivering solutions using Java/J2EE technologies for both front
end and backend. Experience in integration with Middleware (ESB)
Experience with SOAP and RestFul services. Experience in design
- Experience in Messaging solutions like MQ and middleware
platforms Experience in developing low /high-level design documents
and documenting NFR Experience with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins
Strong experience with Oracle
- Exposure to industry-standard payments like NACHA, wires,
SWIFTNET Desired Experience: Experience in Agile methodology.
- Prior experience in FinTech org including Banks. Front-end
experience building UI using Angular JS, Polymer, Node JS, JS,
- Full Stack development experience.
- Building and supporting QA and automation efforts.Required
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, or
equivalent degree.Personal Qualifications:
- Strong team player, works well with peers within and across
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced
- Always customer-focused and do what is right for the
- Excellent interpersonal, and oral/written communication
- Great organizational skills and an eye for detail
Keywords: Spectraforce Technologies, Tempe , Lead Java Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Tempe, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!