Software Engineer - Remote
Posted on: June 22, 2022
DriveTime Needs an Software Engineer
Headquartered in Tempe, Arizona, DriveTime is the largest privately
owned used car sales and finance company in the country. With more
than 130 dealerships, 3 operations centers, and 15 reconditioning
centers across the nation, our 4,000+ employees are focused on
getting the right customer in the right car, at the right terms.
With over 25 years of industry experience and our dedication to
streamlining the purchase process, we're redefining what it means
to buy and finance a used car.
As focused as we are on our customers, we take that same focus on
finding the right talent for the right opportunities within our
organization. All across the nation, from our Home Office and
operations centers to our retail locations and reconditioning
centers, we are looking for talented individuals like yourself to
join our ever-growing team.
That's Nice, But What's the Job?
In short, as our Software Engineer, you are responsible to drive
several exciting initiatives, help solve problems, no matter how
big or small, work on business-critical projects built around
cutting-edge technologies, and convey strategy and accuracy to our
What we would like to see in your Tech Stack:
- API Development (RESTful, GraphQL, .Net Web API)
- Front-End Experience (Modern Angular, React, or Vue)
So What Kind of Folks Are We Looking for?
- Ability to establish cross-functional, collaborative
relationships with business and technology partners
- Full-Stack software development experience preferred and
experience building robust distributed systems that scale well
- Communicates clearly and concisely, both orally and in
- Passionate about continuous learning
- 4+ Years' experience in software, web, or application
- Client-side SPA development
- Experience in developing unit tests
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Bachelors Degree in Information Technology or related field
Anything Else? Absolutely.
DriveTime was awarded Top Companies to Work for in AZ by
AZCentral.com for our great culture and one of the Best Places to
Work in IT as awarded by PBJ. Essentially we offer a creative,
transparent, and fun environment since, well, we work here too.
DriveTime was also voted the Fastest-Growing Private Companies by
Inc 5000, and we aren't slowing down anytime soon!
So What About the Perks? Perks matter.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision. DriveTime pays a nice chunk of
your premiums to keep the cost as low as possible for our
- 16 days of PTO and 6 paid Holidays. Because who doesn't love
- Benefits like 401(k), company-paid life insurance, short and
- Casual Dress. Come dressed in jeans (you'll fit right in with
the rest of us).
- Game Room. Gimme a break - no, not a Kit Kat ad but we do have
a ping-pong table, and a pool table if you ever need a break in
- Wellness Program and In-House Gym. We want our employees to be
the best versions of themselves. That's why we offer a Wellness
Program that includes an in-house gym, B12 shots, teeth cleanings,
biometric screenings, and much more!
- Growth opportunities. DriveTime takes a lot of pride in
promoting from within. We have spent the last 14 years growing our
team members and taking them on the path to owning their
And when it comes to hiring, we don't just look for the right
person for the job, we seek out the right person for DriveTime.
Buckle up for plenty of opportunities to grow in a professional,
fun, and high-energy environment!
Keywords: DriveTime, Tempe , Software Engineer - Remote, IT / Software / Systems , Tempe, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!