Enterprise Architect (Cloud/Web Applications)
Company: Arrow Electronics, Inc.
Posted on: June 18, 2022
Enterprise Architect (Cloud/Web Applications)
- Ensure that enterprise architecture standards, policies, and
procedures are implemented within a development project for all
layers of a solution.
- Work with other architects on enterprise architectural efforts,
utilizing cross-functional knowledge (strategy, change management
and business process management).
- Contributes to enterprise architecture by ensuring that common
architecture decisions are implemented consistently at a project
level. Defining conceptual and logical architecture specifications
(e.g., data architecture, application architecture, technical
architecture) for the enterprise.
- Serve as an architecture conduit for project level requests and
queries, and provide education on enterprise architecture
directions and goals.
- Approve validated functionality for deployment into
- Research, analyze, design, propose, and deliver IT architecture
solutions that are optimal for project goals ensuring alignment
with the business and IT strategies in one or more domains.
Interact with business strategists and LOB leaders to
- Comprehend design impact to systems and develop measurable
business cases that support the architecture.
- Design a technical solution based on the existing standards and
processes to meet the project goals as well as the strategic needs
of the business.
- Provides integrated systems analysis and recommends appropriate
hardware, software, and system design patterns required to support
project goals and strategy.
- Define processes and provide guidance and feedback on
requirements gathering, definition, acceptance and
- Must have a deep understanding of users and ensure accuracy and
consistency between the requirements being implemented for
different products and different parts of products.
- Documents the processes and technology artifacts required to
depict clearly the system design.
- Maintain updated product and system documentation as changes
are made along the development cycle.
- Responsible for developing and executing delivery activities
related to complex and/or multiple interrelated products,
- Proactively monitors, manages and reports on execution of
deliverables through all project phases.
- Develops collaborative project plan delivery schedules, budgets
and resource estimates, scoping and requirements
- Deliver effective communication strategies from the Project
team member to Project stakeholders and provide effective status
- Consults on multiple and large complex global projects, such as
ERP integrations, projects which cross geographic.
- Work with stakeholders to understand and ultimately decide the
prioritization of all work at a medium-high level.
- Participate in the release planning and scoping processes that
determine the product roadmap.
- Provide feedback to development and QA team on requirements
- Experience of architecture Web applications, data modeling
techniques and analysis.
- Extensive experience of providing solutions in various Web and
Mobile application functions and additional knowledge of related
functions is required.
- Experience and Knowledge around different frameworks like
AngularJs, EmberJS, Bootstrap or any custom styling framework.
- Experience and Knowledge around Java Spring Framework, Node JS
- Experience in building custom applications on top of ERP
applications (including data modeling, architecture etc.).
- Must have experience supporting / implementing large web
development projects like product development assignments.
- Demonstrated proficiency around basic to complex queries in
- Knowledge of multiple web development technologies like HTML5,
- Knowledge and familiarity in underlying ERP applications
- Experience in managing complexities of Project and Software
Development Life Cycle Methodologies.
Annual Hiring Range/Hourly Rate:
$108,100.00 - $181,500.00
Actual compensation offer to candidate may vary from posted hiring
range based upon geographic location, work experience, education,
and/or skill level. The pay ratio between base pay and target
incentive (if applicable) will be finalized at offer.
US-CO-Colorado (Remote Employees)
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be
considered for employment without attention to race, color,
religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP
Arrow COVID-19 Vaccination Policy:
Arrow requires all new employees in the United States to provide
proof of full COVID-19 vaccination prior to beginning work, except
where prohibited by law.
Keywords: Arrow Electronics, Inc., Tempe , Enterprise Architect (Cloud/Web Applications), IT / Software / Systems , Tempe, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!