Java Microservices Developer
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Job DescriptionInfosys is seeking Java Microservices
Developer.This position's primary responsibility will be to provide
technical solution, debug code, deploy code, write unit test cases
and coordinate day to day deliverables with the team. The chosen
candidate will assist in the technical and business systems; builds
applications, interfaces between applications, understands data
security, retention, and recovery. The role holder should
contribute to technology-specific best practices & standards;
contribute to success criteria from design through deployment.The
role will require working knowledge on Java & Microservices with
attention to detail & ability to identify errors and make
adjustments in code and testing cases. When you join Infosys you do
more than just navigating your career. You become part of Infosys
family, a group of dynamic & passionate work force who believe in
driving innovation & embracing change. At Infosys, teamwork &
collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity
is respected and valued.Required Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required from an
- At least 3 years of experience in Information Technology.
- Knowledge in Java Microservices and Restful web services
- Candidate must be located within commuting distance of - or be
willing to relocate to the area in the near future.Preferred Skills
- At least 2 years of experience in Core Java, J2EE, Spring,
Hibernate Skills. Experience in Oracle SQL queries.
- At least 2 year of experience in SOAP and RESTful web services.
Development of Microservices, HTML pages.
- At least 2 years of experience in Web frameworks, Hibernate,
Spring IOC (v3) and Spring MVC.
- At least 3 years of experience in software development life
- At least 3 years of experience in project life cycle activities
on development and maintenance projects.
- Excellent communication & Analytical skills.
- Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery
- Familiarity with software development methodology such as
Agile/Scrum.The job entails sitting as well as working at a
computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to
communicate by telephone, email, or face to face. Travel may be
required as per the job requirements.About UsInfosys is a global
leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We
enable clients in 46 countries to navigate their digital
transformation. With over three decades of experience in managing
the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer
our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the
enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the
execution of change. We also empower the business with agile
digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and
customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their
continuous improvement through building and transferring digital
skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.To learn
more about Infosys and see our ideas in action please visit us at
Keywords: Infosys, Tempe , Java Microservices Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Tempe, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!