IT Asset and Warehouse Manager
Posted on: April 5, 2021
About The Team
The IT Asset Management team is part of the Global IT Service Desk
organization which is committed to providing exemplary IT support
to DoorDash employees around the world. This new team will be
responsible for the intake, shipping, and ownership tracking of
physical IT assets. The Asset Management team will participate in
key projects to help support the growth and success of
About The Role
The IT Asset Manager will report to the Senior Manager - Global IT
Service Desk, and will be responsible for developing the policies,
procedures, systems, and best practices used by the Asset
Management Team. The IT Asset Manager will also be responsible for
building and leading a team of four direct reports.
You're Excited About This Opportunity Because You Will---
- Be empowered to implement company policies, procedures, and
Best Practices to create a world class Asset Management
organization from the ground up.
- Identify and implement an IT Asset Management solution that
integrates with systems already in place (i.e. Workspace ONE,
- Have the opportunity to oversee the creation of the company's
new warehouse space.
- Recruit, train, and support members of the Asset Management
team by ensuring Best Practices are consistently followed.
- Operate at the lowest level of detail by engaging with cross
functional business units to identify opportunities to enhance how
we support our customers.
We're Excited About You Because---
- You are an established leader with at least 4 years of Asset
- You have the unique ability to understand the technical needs
of asset management and the enthusiasm to support the physical
logistics associated with warehouse operations.
- You understand the importance of inventory integrity to
optimize company spend and minimize loss.
- You are able to lead and inspire a team to perform the best
work of their career.
- You have experience developing and implementing successful
Asset Management Best Practices.
- You have a working knowledge of Mac, Windows, and Chrome
- You have successfully implemented and maintained Asset
Management solutions, and have a working knowledge of how they can
integrate with systems such as Workday and Workspace ONE.
- You are familiar with service management solutions (i.e. Jira,
Service Now, Zendesk, Cherwell, etc.)
- You have great written and verbal communications skills.
- You want to help create a world class Asset Management
Why You'll Love Working at DoorDash
Include the following this is standard language in all job
- We are leaders - Leadership is not limited to our management
team. It's something everyone at DoorDash embraces and
- We are doers - We believe the only way to predict the future is
to build it. Creating solutions that will lead our company and our
industry is what we do -- on every project, every day.
- We are learners - We're not afraid to dig in and uncover the
truth, even if it's scary or inconvenient. Everyone here is
continually learning on the job, no matter if we've been in a role
for one year or one minute.
- We are customer-obsessed - Our mission is to grow and empower
local economies. We are committed to our customers, merchants, and
dashers and believe in connecting people with possibility.
- We are all DoorDash - The magic of DoorDash is our people,
together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to
- We offer great compensation packages and comprehensive health
DoorDash is a technology company that connects customers with their
favorite local and national businesses in over 4,000 cities and all
50 states across the United States and Canada. Founded in 2013,
DoorDash empowers merchants to grow their businesses by offering
on-demand delivery, data-driven insights, and better in-store
efficiency, providing delightful experiences from door to door. By
building the last-mile delivery infrastructure for local cities,
DoorDash is bringing communities closer, one doorstep at a time.
Read more on the DoorDash blog or at .
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We're committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive
community within our company, industry, and cities. That's why we
hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all
backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true
innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the
tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
Keywords: DoorDash, Tempe , IT Asset and Warehouse Manager, IT / Software / Systems , Tempe, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!