Chief Technology Advisor
Company: TeamLogic, Inc.
Posted on: February 22, 2021
We are a managed services provider - providing amazing work for
both small and medium-sized businesses. We are the best at what we
do because we take the time to get to know our customers. We listen
more than we talk, and we seek to understand their needs. We are
passionate about finding them the best solutions. Not only do we
need your technical expertise to meet our client's business needs,
but we need your cool, calm, a good--understanding demeanor,
energetic, passionate, gotta-get-this-done-right-and-right-now
attitude. Calm on the outside - mind racing on the inside? As long
as you take the time to understand the client's needs and help
create the best solution - you're the right person for us and we
are the right company for you! The day-to-day:
- Meeting with Clients to help them leverage technology for
- Providing sales support by reviewing prospective client's
technology and recommending solutions.
- Reviewing and updating IT compliance requirements for
- Quoting products and services for clients.
- Managing the on boarding for new clients.
- Assisting with projects.
- Working with teammates to assure timely resolution to client
- Be available at inconvenient times for client on boarding's,
etc. - hopefully not too often, but you know how it goes! Typical
- Keep our customers safe by ensuring data accuracy, security,
and regulatory compliance - that is what it's all about,
- Resolving escalated tickets.
- Create and maintain server and network topology, equipment, and
configuration documentation for each customer.
- Perform system admin such as: system/application install,
server install, patch management, operating system problem analysis
and resolution, log analysis, etc. All the nerdy IT stuff!
- On board new clients by deploying system management tools. More
- Identify, diagnose, and resolve network problems including
network connectivity, traffic utilization, etc.
- Provide infrastructure services including operating system,
directory services, server virtualization using system backup and
restore, system and network monitoring, application installation
and configuration. We are a great fit for you if you:
- Have a nurturing personality and desire to help mentor your
fellow team members.
- Are results-oriented, self-motivated, energetic, professional,
- Possess extraordinary customer service skills and strong
multi-tasking, organizational, documentation, and time-management
- Are comfortable working with clients of all kinds and have
experience discovering business and technology needs. People need
to feel heard and comfortable with our solutions - this stuff is
- Have a strong understanding of technology and business
- Enjoy meeting with prospective clients and learning about their
- Already have 3+ years of experience working for a Managed
Service Provider and 5+ years of hands-on experience configuring,
troubleshooting, and repairing networking equipment, Windows
servers and workstations, Office 365, etc.
- Must have reliable transportation for visiting clients. It
would great if you have:
- Experience with Compliance Standards like HIPAA Hitech.
- Experience with PSA (Professional Services Automation) and RMM
(remote monitoring and management) tools like Autotask and Kaseya
- A keen sense of humor and ability to laugh at some truly corny
jokes. Having one or more of these certifications would let us know
you mean business:
- CompTIA Net+ and/or CompTIA Security+
- CompTIA Cloud Essentials and Cloud+ a definite plus
- Microsoft 365 Certification $75,000 to $85,000 DOE A bit about
us: We are TeamLogic IT, a nationwide network of locally owned
businesses providing comprehensive IT services to small- and
medium-sized businesses. TeamLogic IT is a recognized Managed
Services leader, ranked top 1% on the annual MSP Mentor list of the
Top 501 world-wide company rankings of progressive managed IT
services providers. In 2020, Teamlogic IT won the MSP of the year
Award. We offer networking, security, data, and email services, as
well as hardware and software support in addition to a variety of
consultation and preventative maintenance services.
Keywords: TeamLogic, Inc., Tempe , Chief Technology Advisor, IT / Software / Systems , Tempe, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!