Business System Administrator Associate II
Company: Bank of the West
Posted on: January 8, 2021
Business System Administrator Associate II - (052765)At Bank of
the West, our people are having a positive impact on the world.
We're investing where we feel we can make the most impact, like
advancing diversity and women entrepreneurship programs, financing
for more small businesses, and promoting programs for sustainable
energy. From our locations across the U.S., Bank of the West is
taking action to help protect the planet, improve people's lives,
and strengthen communities. We are part of BNP Paribas, a global
leader supporting the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). Yes,
we're a bank, but as the bank for a changing world, we are
continually seeking to improve the ways we help our customers,
while contributing to more sustainable and equitable growth.Job
Description SummaryThrough general supervision, responsible for
system administration and data maintenance of moderately complex
business systems. Capable of troubleshooting, tracking and
providing first level support to multiple business groups,
coordinating resolution of supported applications with business
users, IT and vendors.Essential Job Functions
- Maintains and administers systems (distributed and mainframe)
including but not limited to data table, download, and interface
- Performs moderately complex system administration tasks such as
rate structure changes, report maintenance, test data setup, and
server/application monitoring; and may develop system components
using product specific tools to create reports and other
- Receives business requests and performs preliminary analysis to
determine if desktop, application or network connection issues need
escalation to the Bank of the West Service Desk.
- Partners with IT, vendors, and business systems analysts in
performing root cause analysis and recommendation of viable
solutions. Assists manager in tracking trends in incident/problem
- Notifies and keeps Business Units and Department management
abreast of system issues affecting the business.
- Participates in evaluating, reviewing and automating existing
- Updates system administration documentation for all assigned
- Ensures and maintains the health of assigned business
systems.Other Job Duties
- May support and maintain test environment for supported
- Performs other duties as assigned.Required Experience
- Requires practical knowledge of job area typically obtained
through advanced education combined with experience.
- Requires 3 years minimum prior relevant experience in system
administration through Info Lease.Education
- Bachelor's DegreeSkills
- Moderate knowledge of business systems software, PC's, LAN's,
- Moderate knowledge of Financial Banking systems.
- Moderate knowledge of Systems Administration.
- Moderate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Moderate knowledge of Process Improvement.
- Moderate experience in Visual Basic macro's.Equal Employment
Opportunity PolicyBank of the West is an Equal Opportunity employer
and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job
seekers without regard to any status protected by applicable law.
Bank of the West is also an Affirmative Action employer - Minority
/ Female / Disabled / Veteran.Bank of the West will consider for
employment qualified applicants with criminal histories pursuant to
the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance subject to the requirements
of all state and federal laws and regulations.Primary Location
United States-Arizona-TempeJob TechnologyJob Posting Nov 12, 2020,
Keywords: Bank of the West, Tempe , Business System Administrator Associate II, IT / Software / Systems , Tempe, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!