Talent Development Specialist
Posted on: September 15, 2023
Plans, schedules, coordinates, and evaluates training programs and
services. Aids in managing departmental programs and processes,
including developing and maintaining instructional materials and
online training courses. Assists individual employees, managers,
and departments in planning training and development programs.
Responsible for training and supporting incumbent employee
instructors. May teach selected classes.
1. Be available to travel to all Sundt projects and offices as
needed. Note: Requires 50%+ travel.
2. Conduct and support research and development activities for
specific talent development initiatives and assure alignment with
the company's strategic plans and core/technical competencies.
3. Design & develop and/or select instructional materials and
resources, including PowerPoint and other training content, online
training courses, video training platforms, and materials using
various authoring tools and technologies.
4. Ensure training records meet program management, company,
client, and government reporting requirements.
5. Provide consulting to individual employees, managers, and
departments on specific training and development issues.
7. Teaches selected classes through live or remote (webinar)
Minimum Job Requirements
1. 3-5 years of combined education and training experience in the
2. College degree in construction, business, or education.
3. Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills, and
program/project management skills.
4. Proficient use of all Microsoft Office Suite programs
5. Teaching or training experience is highly desirable.
Note: Job Description is subject to change at any time and may
include other duties as assigned.
1. May stoop, kneel, or bend, on an occasional basis
2. Must be able to comply with all safety standards and
3. Required to use hands to grasp, lift, handle, carry or feel
objects on a frequent basis
4. Will interact with people and technology frequently during a
5. Will lift, push or pull objects up to 50lbs on an occasional
6. Will sit, stand or walk short distances for up to the entire
duration of a shift/work day.
7. Will use telephone, computer system, email, and other electronic
devices on a frequent basis to communicate with internal and
external customers or vendors
Note: Jobs with the Safety-Sensitive designation are those that
include tasks or duties that the employer reasonably believes could
affect the safety and health of the employee performing the task or
others such as operating a vehicle, operating equipment, operating
machinery or power tools, repairing/maintaining the operation of
any vehicle/equipment, the handling/disposal/transport of hazardous
materials, or the handling/treatment/disposal of potentially
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement: Sundt is committed to the
equal treatment of all employees, and/or applicants for employment,
and prohibits discrimination based on race, religion, sex
(including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, color,
age, disability, national origin, covered veteran status, genetic
information; or any other classification protected by applicable
Federal, state, or local laws.
Keywords: Sundt, Tempe , Talent Development Specialist, Human Resources , Tempe, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!