Technical Recruiter - Utilities
Company: PDS Tech Commercial, Inc.
Posted on: May 21, 2023
PDS Tech is currently seeking a Technical Recruiter for our
client in Tempe, AZJob BriefTechnical?Recruiter?responsibilities
include?heavy sourcing, screening, and providing a shortlist of
qualified candidates for various technical roles. You will network
online and offline with potential candidates to promote our
employer brand, reduce our time-to-hire and ensure we attract the
best professionals.This Technical Recruiter will recruit and hire
external candidates and ensure all compliance and regulatory items
are followed and completed. Partner with hiring teams in the
selection of internal candidates from job posting to verifying
quali?cations for successful bidders.Job Responsibilities
- Identi?es and recruits external candidates, develops marketing
campaigns for hard-to-?ll positions engaging with professional
organizations and partnering with company advertising as
- Source potential candidates on niche platforms with
- Manages the candidate experience through the hiring
- Ensures compliance with local/state/federal regulations and
laws, conforms to the union contract rules for hiring.
- Completes all necessary steps to hire candidates, providing
guidance to hiring teams on hiring and onboarding practices.
- Write and post technical job descriptions.
- Parse specialized skills and qualifications to screen
- Perform pre-screening calls to analyze applicants'
- Interview candidates combining various methods (e.g.,
structured interviews, technical assessments, and behavioral
- Coordinate with team leaders to forecast department goals and
- Craft and send personalized recruiting emails with current job
openings to passive candidates.
- Participate in appropriate conferences and meetups to network
with Engineering professionals.
- Compose job offer letters.
- Onboard new hires.
- Keep up to date with new technological trends and products.
EducationCompletion of a bachelor's degree from an accredited
institution that prepares the employee for the
- Proven successful work experience as a full cycle Technical
- Highly proficient at candidate sourcing and attraction
- Experience recruiting in utilities industry is strongly
preferred (engineering and power plants)Qualifications
- Proficient in full lifecycle recruiting and experience with
SuccessFactors, Workday or other applicant tracking systems.
- Hands-on experience with various interview formats
(e.g.,?phone, video, formal)
- Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain
job requirements for technical roles.
- Highly knowledgeable in sourcing techniques (e.g., social media
recruiting, Boolean searches, etc.)
- Experience in the continual development of talent pipelines and
sourcing candidates using advanced recruitment methods and various
platforms (third party/agency recruiting exp is a plus)
- Firm understanding of recruiting metrics to drive
decision-making is strongly preferred.
- Experience working with a diverse team and striving for
fairness in hiring all races, genders, and ages.
- Solid understanding of HR practices and labor legislation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and written communication
- Interpersonal skills and ability to communicate professionally
and quickly build rapport.
- Agile learner with the ability to quickly come up to speed and
speak knowledgeably about the company.PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal
Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin,
disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic
information, or other legally protected status. Founded in 1977,
PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing
firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position PDS
specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace,
Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy
just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of
continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our
employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about
PDS, please visit PDS pays for referrals!
Keywords: PDS Tech Commercial, Inc., Tempe , Technical Recruiter - Utilities, Human Resources , Tempe, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...