Company: Corporate Job Bank
Posted on: November 22, 2022
Job Summary:In this role, you will be the liaison between
employees and the company to provide excellent HR support. Help
enforce company policies and practices while adhering to all state
and federal laws related to employment and labor issues.
Effectively handle and manage employee relations issues. Assist in
the execution of policy and procedural improvements. Essential
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides advice and counsel to managers and supervisors
regarding personnel practices, policy and employment laws under the
direction of the Human Resources Manager.
- Works with the Human Resources Manager regarding employee
performance issues and assists with the disciplinary process by
mediating & assisting in solving employee performance and/or work
- Understands business needs and assists in the development,
communication, enforcement and support of the company's policies,
practices, procedures, and philosophies. Ensures consistency with
regard to application of these rules and regulations.
- Builds and maintains effective working relationships with
partners, suppliers, service vendors, employees, and internal and
- Coordinates and assist with company & community events and
- Manages HR paperwork and systems including new hires,
transfers, attendance tracking, pay, termination, filing, postings
- Evaluates the effectiveness of current HR programs, recommends
changes, and implements best practices in personnel policies and
- Performs duties related to the compensation, benefits, and HRIS
- Maintains and monitors LOA requests through third party
- Assists with the recruiting process for assigned requisitions,
including navigating the recruitment software, interviewing
candidates, working with managers to fill positions, and assisting
with new hire orientation, trainings & onboarding.
- Other duties as assigned Basic Qualifications:
- Education: Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, business, or
related field and/or combination of education and experience will
- Experience: 2-3 years of human resources experience.
- Knowledge of HR laws, regulations, and practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with all
levels of employees.
- Ability to analyze possible solutions to issues within laws,
regulations, and Company policies.
- Be able to effectively multi-task and be flexible to adapt to
changing business situations. Preferred Knowledge, Skills and
- PHR, SHRM-CP, or equivalent HR certification.
- Experience with HR business systems (i.e. Ultimate,
SuccessFactors, SAP HCM, Kronos) and MS Office applications
- Working knowledge of worker's compensation, ADA and
unemployment regulations and reporting, ISO9000, FDA and cGMP
- Prior pharmaceutical and manufacturing experience in an
- Able to be aware of all relevant SOPs as per Company policy as
they are related to the position covered by this job
- Support and contribute in Lean Sigma programs and activities
towards delivery of the set target.
- Able to comply with the company's safety policy at all
- Able to comply with the company's quality policy at all
Keywords: Corporate Job Bank, Tempe , HR Generalist, Human Resources , Tempe, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!