Recruiter, Talent Acquisition
Posted on: August 7, 2022
If you like disrupting the norm and are looking to join a company
revolutionizing an industry then you will LOVE what Carvana has
done for the car buying experience. Buying a car the old fashioned
way sucks and we are working hard to make it NOT suck. I mean, have
you seen our vending machine ?! We are looking for people who are
excited to thrive in an environment of impactful change. Team
spirit is evident at Carvana and everyday we let our passions and
creativity foster innovation. We take big swings, set ambitious
goals, and challenge each other to make data- and process-driven
decisions in everything we do. Here are a few of our stories !
We've been changing the game since 2013, and we're not taking our
foot off the gas now. Want more of the story? Check out our
background here . - About the team and position A Recruiter in our
Operations Talent teams will have the unique opportunity to support
the recruiting team to build, develop, and execute full lifecycle
talent acquisition for one of our core Operations teams [Customer
Care, Reconditioning, Logistics, Market Operations]. The Recruiter
will provide internal recruitment support, to ensure our department
meets all staffing needs, and that all candidates and prospective
employees have the best possible hiring experience! Developing
strong business relationships with your (really awesome) coworkers
is key and most importantly, you will see your insights have an
immediate, tangible impact every day in a well-funded and rapidly
growing company. - Work Location This role is located in our Tempe,
AZ headquarters. We offer a hybrid work schedule with 2 days in the
office and 3 days working from home/remote. Candidates must live
within the Phoenix, Arizona metropolitan area. What you'll be
- You will be responsible for high-volume full life-cycle
recruiting for various level candidates; taking candidates from job
application to job offer. -
- Sourcing candidates through various methods such as LinkedIn,
job boards, social media, Carvana's website, etc.
- Conducting in-depth screening calls and zoom meetings.
- Engaging in a fast-paced, high volume approach to hiring.
- Provide resumes and screening notes for interviews.
- Manage the candidate expectations with regards to the
background checking process, while working with both candidates and
colleagues to ensure we get people processed for a successful hire.
- Working with your key stakeholders to ensure you know what is
expected of you, and what the business requires for each area of
- Represent Carvana at various hiring and field recruitment
- Provide input on forming Carvana recruiting best practices (we
LOVE some good collaboration!)
- You will help us build a stronger company. Every day.
- Focus on a high conversion rate from interview to offer.
- Other duties as assigned. What you should know/have
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or
- 3-5 years recruiting experience.
- Experience using LinkedIn recruiter to source qualified
candidates or willingness to learn.
- You operate with a sense of urgency without sacrificing
accuracy. We are fast-paced and need people who can keep up!
- Exceptional interpersonal, written, and verbal communication
- You have the ability to multitask and prioritize.
- You are comfortable with change and can easily adapt.
- You will not leave your personality at home. We thrive from
each unique perspective. Our strength is in our diversity of
opinions. What we'll offer in return:
- Full-Time Salary Position with a competitive salary.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits.
- 401K with company match.
- A multitude of perks including student loan payments, discounts
on vehicles, benefits for your pets, and much more.
- A great wellness program to keep you healthy and happy both
physically and mentally.
- Access to opportunities to expand your skill set and share your
knowledge with others across the organization.
- A company culture of promotions from within, with a start-up
atmosphere allowing for varied and rapid career development.
- A seat in one of the fastest-growing companies in the country.
Other requirements To be able to do your job at Carvana, there are
some basic requirements we want to share with you.
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English. Of
course, we'll make any reasonable accommodations for those with
disabilities to perform the essential functions of their jobs. -
Legal stuff Hiring is contingent on passing a complete background
check. This role is not eligible for visa sponsorship. Carvana is
an equal employment opportunity employer. All applicants receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, marital status, national origin, age, mental or
physical disability, protected veteran status, or genetic
information, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Carvana also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based
on any of these protected categories. Please note this job
description is not designed to contain a comprehensive listing of
activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the
employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may
change at any time with or without notice.
Keywords: Carvana, Tempe , Recruiter, Talent Acquisition, Human Resources , Tempe, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!