AAA Patrol Officer - Full Time - $16. 50/hr.
Company: A3 Smart Home
Posted on: August 4, 2022
We call our club's vision, mission, values, and supporting
pillars "Our House" because they are the foundation for all that we
do. We're working to transform AAA for the next century with a
mission to create Members for life by unleashing the innovative
spirit of our Team Members. The Mobile Patrol Officer provides
patrol services in a professional and proficient manner at all
times to all AAA Smart Home customers and those residents that live
in communities that are under contract with AAA Smart Home. They
are responsible for patrolling the community to ensure residents
are safe and report anything out of the ordinary that poses a
security risk. Why Work For Us?
- Starting pay $16.50/hr.
- Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision, wellness program and
- 401k Matching - $1 for $1 company match up to 6% of pay
- Paid Time Off - Team Members accrue three weeks of paid time
off, nine paid holidays, and an additional 24 hours per year
earmarked for volunteer activities
- Collaborative Environment - AAA will value your contribution to
providing exceptional service to our membersEssential Duties
- Provide outstanding customer service with every member/resident
- Promptly respond to burglar alarms at businesses and residences
while following all procedures and instructions.
- Complete daily assigned tasks, e.g. red-tag checks, initial
interior checks, interior checks, spot checks, courtesy patrols,
- Completion of unique duties as assigned for your designated
beat and shift.
- Provide vacation services for residents who are out-of-town
that requested personal periodic surveillance of their home.
- Check accounts daily/nightly as contracted with customers to
ensure the residents are receiving the service they requested.
- Safely operate the designated patrol vehicle observing all
state and municipal traffic laws; all traffic rules specified by
the bylaws of the community; and all safety guidelines of AAA Smart
- Maintain regular records of the daily patrol activities
- Effectively and professionally communicate with dispatch,
customers and management.
- Keep the Patrol Lead and/or Patrol Manager informed of all
problems, unique situations, etc. that occur on your shift.
- Ensure proper maintenance of the designated patrol vehicle,
e.g. routine, scheduled, preventive or corrective maintenance,
vacuuming, car washes, etc.
- Proper completion of Incident reports.
- Proper completion and submission of all forms associated with
patrol activities and/or duties.
- Entering all pertinent and necessary information into
- Operation of KNOX KeySecure Boxes.
- Other duties as assigned.Knowledge/Skills/Abilities
- 1 year of customer service experience.
- Experience in the security industry is preferred.
- Ability to help customers and provide exceptional customer
service with every interaction
- Must have the ability to safely operate a motor vehicle
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively both verbally
and in writing
- Intermediate computer skillsEducation & Experience / Licenses &
- High school diploma or equivalent GED
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Must obtain and maintain an Arizona Security Card Certification
- Must have a valid Arizona Drivers License and satisfactory 39
month driving record
- Must be able to work overtime as needed Working Environment
- Must be able to lift and or move up to 50 pounds. Required to
sit or stand for extended periods of time and must be able to walk,
climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, and crawl. Must be able to
work and drive in severe weather conditions. Ability to drive for
two (2) or more hours uninterrupted; Ability to enter/exit the
patrol vehicle safely numerous times during a scheduled work shift;
Ability to stand for two (2) or more hours uninterrupted.
Keywords: A3 Smart Home, Tempe , AAA Patrol Officer - Full Time - $16. 50/hr., Human Resources , Tempe, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!