Company: First Transit
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Field Recruiter First things First: Who are we? First Transit
Inc. is a leading provider of public transportation contracting and
management services. For over 60 years, we have supplied precision,
efficiency, innovation, and all-around expertise to both public and
private transportation systems. Today, we operate in 335 locations,
carrying more than 350 million passengers annually throughout the
United States in 39 states, Puerto Rico, and Canada. About the
Position Join the First Transit team as an Administrative
Transportation Liaison and work on behalf of First Transit with
Municipality Officials. Serve as a liaison regarding tasks within
the public transportation system. As well as perform all data
collection, storage, and reporting.
- Develops pools of candidates for open positions from a variety
- Ensures recruiting goals are achieved for each assignment.
- Performs telephone screens and in-depth face-to-face interviews
- Refers candidates to hiring managers for interviews and follows
up with hiring manager on applicant status.
- Prepares offer paperwork for hiring managers.
- Keeps position folders to company standards.
- Researches, identifies, and establishes business relationships
with recruiting sources in local communities.
- Prepares recruiting reports and identifies recruiting trends,
- Represents the organization at trade shows and job fairs.
- Maintains database of recruiting data. Qualifications
- 2-4 years of job-related work experience or an equivalent
combination of education and experience.
- Excellent project management and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to meet challenges with resourcefulness, generate
suggestions for improving work, and develop innovative approaches
- Excellent verbal and written communication, record-keeping, and
- Willing to work under tight deadlines and maintain exceptional
judgment and discretion regarding sensitive matters.
- Work with the highest standards of integrity. First for a
Reason Benefits We offer competitive compensation and benefits
(which vary based on role, location, and business), including
physical and mental health initiatives, medical/dental/vision,
401(k), and paid holiday/vacation. Diversity & Inclusion Because
we're stronger together, we aspire to have a culture where all
people are First. We're committed to providing an inclusive and
diverse working environment for everyone every day. Professional
Advancement Start here. Go far. We believe in promoting from
within, which means tremendous opportunities for you, thanks to our
strong presence across North America. In addition, our 18-month
Aspiring Manager Program prepares future leaders at First Transit.
Extensive Training Build skills and knowledge in such areas as
safety and security, injury prevention, technology and equipment,
and job efficiency. Community Service & Impact Go where opportunity
meets community. Our customers are at the heart of everything we
do. As the face of First Transit and First Vehicle Services in your
community, you'll have a positive impact on others. Apply today and
get your career on the road with First Transit! #LI-BW1
#LI-management We aspire to have a culture where all people are
First. We strive to attract and retain a diverse workforce
therefore all qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or
veteran status. First is also committed to providing a drug-free
workplace. For candidates applying to positions in San Francisco or
Los Angeles California, First will consider for employment
qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with the
requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance or Los
Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance. First is an equal opportunity
employer and by doing so we will sustain and promote an inclusive
culture that supports future growth for all.
Keywords: First Transit, Tempe , Field Recruiter, Human Resources , Tempe, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!