Company: Watermark Retirement Communities
Posted on: June 19, 2022
This newly acquired Watermark community is located in Gilbert,
We have an exciting opportunity for a seasoned Staffing
Coordinator. The right person for us will be kind, patient,
resourceful, and extremely well organized and will be committed to
ensuring the highest level of healthcare and guest service.
* 2 years' scheduling and staffing in a Skilled Nursing
* Ability to work weekends and holidays
* Excellent knowledge of computer programs including Microsoft
* Experience with scheduling software
* Open and driven communications skills
* Willingness to contribute to our culture
* Superior time management skills
What we offer you
* Excellent benefits
* Career Advancement
* Beautiful work environment
* Opportunity to work and learn from a company that is a proven
leader in senior care.
Watermark Retirement Communities, Inc. is an equal opportunity
employer, Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/LBGTQ - proudly
embracing diversity in all of its manifestations.
Watermark Retirement Communities, Inc. is not accepting unsolicited
assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity.
Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search
firms to any associate at Watermark or its affiliates via-email,
the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written
search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole
property of Watermark Retirement Communities, Inc. No fee will be
paid in the event the candidate is hired by Watermark as a result
of the referral or through other means.
Keywords: Watermark Retirement Communities, Tempe , Staffing Coordinator, Human Resources , Tempe, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!