Company: Johnson Controls
Posted on: May 9, 2022
Johnson Controls is powered by your talent. We are the power
behind the customer mission. Together we are building a world
that's safe, comfortable and sustainable. Our diverse global team
creates innovative, integrated solutions to make cities more
connected, buildings more intelligent and environments more
comfortable and secure. We are all about improving outcomes for our
partners. Tomorrow needs your talent. Tomorrow needs you. So let's
Job DetailsWhat you will do
As a privately held family enterprise, Silent-Aire has been
designing and manufacturing Custom HVAC and CRAC systems for over
20 years. We specialize in the Healthcare, Industrial and Data
Center markets.He/she will be responsible for the local delivery
and execution of core HR services to employees and managers in
accordance with Johnson Controls principles, corporate policies and
procedures, and plant operations. You will perform a variety of
employment related functions for the ultimate purpose of enhancing
employee engagement, safety and health, productivity and ensuring
employee compliance with Company policies in a manufacturing
facility. Candidate to be onsite from Gilbert, AZ office.Are you a
driven HR professional ready for your next career move? Come serve
Silent-Aire as our next Empowered People champion for the plant.How
you will do it
- Develop effective working relationships with local management
and employees to influence and coach on effective employment
- Assist local management on employment matters including
Performance Management issues, employee inquiries or complaints,
grievances, as well as the implementation of Company-wide HR
- Conduct investigations and recommend actions to effectively
resolve policy violations. Seek counsel from HR Leader or Legal as
necessary to ensure proper risk management.
- Stay current on employment laws and Company policies.
- Assist in conducting hourly recruitment for open positions
following established process.
- Conduct new hire onboarding and orientation using corporate
standardized material, as well as local onboarding material.
- Provide training and support for various HR systems including
HR Atlas (our Company's online employee portal and shared service
system), Workday, SharePoint, Performance Management and other
Company systems.What we look forRequired
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business or related
- Minimum 1-2 years of Human Resources experience.
- Knowledge and understanding of principles and practices of
- Experience with a HRIS (HR Information System) and ability to
navigate confidentially within the system.
- Detail-oriented and flawless execution mindset.
- Excellent at developing collaborative relationships within a
diverse group of leaders with varying styles.
- Strong communication and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive
- Bilingual (Spanish and English).
- HR manufacturing experience.
- Workday and Kronos knowledge or working experience.Johnson
Controls International plc. is an equal employment opportunity and
affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status,
genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as
a qualified individual with a disability or any other
characteristic protected by law. To view more information about
your equal opportunity and non-discrimination rights as a
candidate, visit EEO is the Law. If you are an individual with a
disability and you require an accommodation during the application
process, please visit here.
Keywords: Johnson Controls, Tempe , HR Generalist, Human Resources , Tempe, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!